The Regional Program is for students located in Chicago and the surrounding area. Classes meet one day a week, alternating Fridays and Saturdays throughout the academic year. Study group meetings take place during the week, while tutorials are held after class on Friday or Saturday to minimize trips to campus and maximize time spent at the Allen Center.
For six weeks at a time, Regional Program participants take two courses that cut across subject areas to provide innovative tools and techniques for solving managerial problems.
Twelve of these six-week modules are offered during the program. The program begins in September 2007 and ends in June 2009. Classes break for summer between the two years, and students participate in a week-long Live-In session at the beginning of each academic year.
Live-In Week 1
- Operating Strategies for the General Manager (.5)
- Economic & Other Social Goals (.5)
- Analytical Approach to Uncertainty
- Financial Reporting Systems
- Leadership and Organizations
- Statistical Decision Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Finance I
- Organization Design
- Managerial Economics
- Foundations of Strategy (.5)
- Managerial Finance II
- Operations Management
- Accounting for Management Planning & Control
- Marketing Strategies
Live-In Week 2
- Negotiation Strategies
- Strategic Crisis Management
- Law and the Corporate Manager
- Integration of the Finance Function
- The Economics of Competition
- The Management of Organizational Change
- Technology Marketing
- Competing in a Network Economy
- Corporate Governance (.5)
- Ethics and Leadership
Executive MBA students complete two years of study in general management, leading to an MBA degree. The program serves mid-career executives preparing for the next level, as well as senior executives who wish to enhance their skills and leadership effectiveness.
The Executive MBA program is designed for promising executives with substantial experience in management. The typical class has representatives from firms of various sizes - from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses - as well as from public and nonprofit organizations.
The Executive MBA program is designed for promising executives with substantial experience in management
The program serves mid-career executives preparing for the next level, as well as senior executives who wish to enhance their skills and leadership effectiveness
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2017