SKK GSB’s Professional MBA Program provides a unique opportunity to students who strive to improve themselves mid-career, while still working. The Professional MBA Program offers 100% English MBA classes in a multicultural environment and provides dual degree opportunities with the world’s top business schools.
- Global field study to experience global business trends
- Business Project Workshop based on projects
- Applied Business Projects (ABP): From developing new business ideas to set up a business plan
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Period: 2 years (Class commencement: Fall Cohort-last week of August, Spring Cohort- 1st week of January)
- Credits for graduation: 45 Credits
- Language: English
- Class Schedule: 19:00~22:20, Tuesdays / Thursdays (3 days a week at final semester - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Dual Degree Program: Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Kelley MS Online Program
- Kelley MBA Program
Curriculum & Schedule
SKK GSB Professional MBA is an evening MBA program that allows business professionals to pursue their careers and business education at the same time.
Core & Required Courses
Intensive Week 1~5
Intensive Week 6~9
Global Field Study
Applied Business Projects
Meet Our Students
Professional MBA students are business leaders who are actively building their careers with a clear vision and set goals. Most of our students are in the midst of successful careers at one of many Korean conglomerates, corporations, or multinational companies operating in Korea and Asia. Each year, a growing number of international employees in Korea are entering the program.
About the School
The MBA program at SKK GSB was founded to become the best No.1 in Asia and a very attractive alternative to top-notch MBA programs in the U.S. We are already the best in Korea and 42nd in the world.