The Presidential and Key Executive (PKE) MBA program is designed to create tremendous improvements in an executive's functional performance.
Structured around a small-class format, this program imparts the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve the following objectives:
- Effectively lead and inspire high-level performance
- Anticipate opportunities and challenges in business environments to assess potential impacts on the organization
- Create and balance bold visions with effective strategy and efficient implementation
- Demonstrate appreciation for cross-national cultures and their impact on strategic and tactical implementation in global competition
- Ensure ethical fulfillment in the customers' and stakeholders' needs
Integrate the individual and learning community experiences of the PKE program for leadership effectiveness in business, community, and life.
Cohort of Colleagues
The PKE MBA program utilizes a "cohort" format, meaning your classmates remain together as a group throughout the 20-month program. This approach allows you to foster lifelong professional and personal connections with other key business leaders. Colleagues are committed to the development of one another's skills, knowledge, and executive leadership. Classes generally consist of about 18-25 executives.
The 50-unit Presidential and Key Executive MBA program enhances leadership competencies, knowledge, environmental sensitivity, analytical tools and implementation skills. The program includes a four-day effective executive workshop, a two-day ethics and law session, a two-day business simulation and an eight-day international session held outside the United States. See below for descriptions of class projects.
- Effective Executive Workshop
- Business Applications and Strategic Management Project
- International Session
- Ethics and Law Session
- Project Seminar
Program taught in: