CEAG, the first MBA program in Brazil accredited by AMBA, aims to prepare professionals with a global and modern vision of administration, combining theory, practice and excellence in teaching. The course is always evolving to meet and anticipate the demands of the current market. With solid roots and a vision of the future, for more than 40 years, it has been combining theory and practice with excellence in teaching.
The methodology of the course assumes that during the course of the course the student will know and use interpersonal communication resources, work in groups of different compositions in the development of the exercises and demonstrate being able to recognize and analyze specific problems and provide solutions in practical situations.
The duration of the course, based on the basic curriculum, is 2 years (512 hours / class).
The selection process consists of curricular analysis, motivational letter analysis and personal interview. The process is ongoing, with results communicated to candidates once all stages are completed (on average, within 4 weeks). In the case of approval, the registration can be made immediately after the communication of the result, in person, in a day and time to be informed by the Secretariat of the Specialization Courses.
Professionals graduated for at least three years who have not had previous training in Business Administration, but who during their professional career assumed management functions and therefore wish to obtain solid training and updating in this area offered by an MBA course with international accreditation, recognized by the market, pioneer since 1976 in the formation of business leaders.
- The CEAG is a lifelong course. Your alumni may return at any time to attend individual courses of their choice, without any selective process.
- Throughout CEAG, you can explore professional moving opportunities that we regularly release.
- The CEAG diploma combines EAESP-FGV's recognition in Brazil with an internationally accredited MBA, increasing its employability in an increasingly competitive market.
- International exchange in more than 80 partner business schools worldwide.
- Curriculum that strengthens the ability to diagnose and solve problems.
- Work methodology that develops leadership skills and teamwork.
- Powerful network with classmates, teachers and alumni that broadens your network of relationships.
Time and Place
Selective process: continuous with semiannual beginnings
Number of vacancies: 80 per semester
Location of classes: FGV / EAESP (Rua Itapeva, 432)
Class hours: 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
Important: during the course, there will be no change of class, except in the curricular phase of the electives, which will occur in the 4th semester of the course. The option for the class, in which the number of vacancies is limited to 40 (forty), will be made at the time of the attendance registration according to the order of enrollment.
Compulsory rebookings or classes, to fulfill the course load, will occur on the dates scheduled in the school calendar.
Candidates must have completed their undergraduate course (in any area) for at least three years.
The candidate must have satisfactory command of the English language, for reading and analyzing texts that may be requested throughout the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 18, 2017