ISME is a new age educational institution whose objective is to deliver cutting-edge knowledge and create innovative solutions towards challenges of the world. Located in the heart of Corporate Mumbai, ISME invests in transforming their students into entrepreneurs, change makers and innovators.
WNS is a top-tier consultative Business Process Management company that enables business transformation through intelligent processes, insight-driven decision making & smart technology- enablement for more than 350+ clients in key industry verticals.
WNS delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in research & analytics, customer interaction services, ﬁnance and accounting, human resource, technology solutions & industry-speciﬁc processes. WNS has more than 36,000 employees serve across 54 delivery centers located in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK & US.
About PG DSE
The Program equips students to explore and immerse in new opportunities in the Data Age.
With industry collaborations, world-renowned faculty, and inspiring facilities, the program will expedite your career towards being a thought leader in the field of Data Sciences. The focus of the programme is to create data entrepreneurs and data scientists who have critical thinking capabilities, creative edge, and a design mindset.
- Designed and mentored by WNS, a leading global Business Process Management company that drives process, analytics and technology-led business transformation for 350+ companies across 10+ industries
- Develop and build machine learning algorithms to extract information from unstructured data
- World-class, innovative campus in the heart of Mumbai
- Combines technical, mathematical and entrepreneurial skills to create well-rounded business leaders
- Builds proﬁciency in the latest and most powerful software applications like R, Python, Hadoop and data analysis tools
- Analyze big data and make data-driven predictions through probabilistic modeling and statistical inference
Pre Program Prep
- Applied Statistics
- Data Mining
- Data Architecture
- Data Entrepreneurship in Action 1
Immersion Field Trips
- Deep Learning
- Applied Machine Learning
- Cognition & Creativity
- Data Entrepreneurship in Action 2
WNS Briefing Week
- Marketing Analytics
- Financial Analytics Essentials
- Data Visualisation
- Data Entrepreneurship in Acton III
With access to the WNS analytics practice and infrastructure, students of the ISME-WNS PG DSE program will be exposed to a world-class setup that supports leading global corporations and is capable of processing vast volumes of data. The students will see in action:
- ‘Infra to Insights’ services, including data ingestion, harmonization, analysis and visualization through our proprietary cloud-based Big Data analytics platform
- Enhanced technology-enabled analytics offerings, leveraging Machine Learning, cognitive computing and Artificial Intelligence
- The Analytics Consulting and Incubation Group, which consults with businesses, offers solutions for analytics problems, deliver proofs of concepts and helps set up operational elements during incubation
- The Analytics Innovation Center that experiments with the latest analytics technologies and helps develop end-to-end digital solutions to address critical business problems
- WNS R-Labs, where we build solutions in R language (leveraging open source technology)
- Customer-specific solutions with embedded analytics for improving operational performance
- Thought leadership and consulting services through the WNS DecisionPointTM platform in collaboration with partners, including Knowledge@Wharton
Apply statistics and programming tools to experiments in business scenarios and understand how to make sense out of the data that is generated
Identify opportunities and real-world problems to devise a data-driven entrepreneurial venture
Create engaging content and present it to a breadth of stakeholders as you help turn into decisions
Conduct analysis which incorporates big data and machine learning techniques to generate more complex understandings of data.
Who Should Apply
- Recent graduates in engineering, math, economics, computer science, industrial engineering, statistics, information systems or another equivalent field
- Professionals who wish to launch a career in data analytics
- Business leaders who want to accelerate digital transformation in their firms
- Individuals with mathematical and logical aptitude, leadership skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Fill the application form on dse.isme.co.in along with a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT score
- Appear for the entrance exam “ISME Data Challenge” at the ISME Mumbai Campus
- Submit an SOP (Statement of Purpose) detailing “How can I contribute to the world of Analytics?”, with the intent of studying Data Analytics.
- Shortlisted applicants will go through a personal interview in person if the candidate is from Mumbai or via video conference for outstation candidates
- Acceptance of a candidate will be sent out