Raise your aspirations on this world-class, international part-time MBA programme which focuses on you as a leader from the very beginning. From entrepreneurship to international finance you will benefit from the latest thinking and hone the skills that will set you apart in today's competitive marketplace.
With intakes in January and July, this world-class, international MBA includes 18 months of teaching, a six-month project, and personal and professional development opportunities.
Practical study skills
- Build the skills you will need during the MBA
Face-to-face induction at your home centre
- Meet your classmates and the support team
- Start making connections from day one
- At least 24 hours of dynamic world-class teaching per course (excluding online courses), a highlight of the programme for most students
- Online lectures in a dedicated virtual environment, plus discussions and self-study
- Gain a thorough grounding in the essentials of global business and management
- Tailor your MBA programme to suit your goals and interests with specialist electives
Group business simulation
- Test yourself with a simulation project based on a real business challenge
Live business project
- Explore trends and opportunities for innovation in your own organisation or a sector of choice
- Attend networking evenings, careers events and online careers seminars
- Gain access to 1:1 careers support and a global network of 50,000 alumni as soon as you start the programme
Lifelong networking and learning
- Remain an active member of our global alumni network
- stay connected via a community website, social media and worldwide events
Become an ambassador
- Share your expertise with students as a guest speaker, talk to prospective students and help at recruitment events
Strengthen your business
- Host MBA projects and internships and recruit from our global talent pool
We want you to get exactly what you need from the Manchester Global Part-time MBA. With our wide range of electives, you can tailor the MBA to suit your personal goals and interests. Our current range of electives is listed below and you can build your MBA around a field that interests you, such as finance or entrepreneurship, with the elective specialisms overleaf.
Current range of electives
- Business to Business Marketing
- Big Data Analytics
- Commercial & Contract Management
- Corporate Turnaround & Re-structuring
- The Digital Economy
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Doing Business in China
- Entrepreneurship. & Innovation Management
- Information Systems and Internet Strategy
- International Business Strategy
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Managing Disruptive Technologies
- Media and the Creative Economy
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Investing
- The Practising Manager
- Strategic HR Management
- Strategic Management ofProjects
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable & Socially Responsible Business
- Venture Capital & PrivateEquity
With intakes in January and July, this world-class 24 months international MBA includes face-to-face classes, a live business project, and personal and professional development opportunities.
- world-class dynamic face-to-face workshop teaching
- online lectures in a dedicated virtual environment
- specialist electives to tailor your MBA programme to suit your goals and interests
- a simulation project based on a real business challenge
- practical themes rather than traditional subject areas
- networking evenings careers events and online careers seminars
- a global network of 50,000 alumni as soon as you start the programme
Live Business Project
The live business project gives you the flexibility to explore an entrepreneurial venture in a sector of your choice, or to tackle a business issue that is critical to your organisation, which will help you stand out and deliver real value in the workplace. It’s an opportunity to try something you've always wanted to do while gaining invaluable, practical business experience to enrich your CV.
- Rediscovering Kellogg Nutri-Grain Bar’s Competitive Mojo
- A study into the effectiveness of the Corporate Parent in delivering value to stakeholders
- The lean start up: ‘Fit-for-life’
- The effects of earned media on brand preference, purchase intention and sales performance: a study on infant formula brands
- Segmenting and targeting Chinese e-lock consumers
- Identifying and quantifying the critical success factors for taxi-hailing mobile apps
- Helping Salesforce.com support the re-integration of unemployed job-seekers into the labour market
- A study of non-household consumer switching in England’s water market
Graduation and degree offered
Successful completion and passing of coursework stage and project stage would allow a student to graduate with Master of Business Administration qualification awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK.
Each year the Manchester Business School holds a formal graduation ceremony in Singapore for all of those students who successfully complete the University of Manchester MBA. Students can also attend the graduation ceremony held in Manchester.
S$68,167.56 inclusive of GST
Please contact us for various discount schemes.
Available all over the world with workshops held in Singapore, Dubai, Manchester, Hong Kong, Shanghai and São Paulo
At least three years of postgraduate work experience and recognised degree or eight to ten years experience in lieu of a degree.