TIAS School for Business and Society
Why Tias for this program?
An MBA credential from one of Europe's most respected business schools. Offers immediate benefits to both participants and companies, with enhanced knowledge, networks, and personal skills immediately applicable on the job.
Ambitious, talented executives with a min. 3 years of work experience and an academic or HBO degree. Participants aspire to grow beyond their current specialist role into a more managerial function.
Engage in professional and personal change focused on career impact.
- Management Accounting & Control - Performance Management
- Principles of Business Economics
- Quantitative Methods in Business
- Corporate Finance
- Knowledge Management
- Market Road Mapping: Strategy and Instruments
- Organizational Capabilities & Strategic HRM
- Process, Operation & Quality Management
- Business Simulation
- Entrepreneurship Geopolitics: How Global Political Forces Drive Economic Systems
- International Management
- Innovation in Multinational Corporations
- Management of Change
- Strategic Management
- Personal Development Program (PDP)
- Management Project
- A bachelors degree (or HBO qualification if there is evidence of strong academic skills) from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 3 years of postgraduate work experience.
- Strong analytical skills as proven by your results on a GMAT.
- Proficiency in English. Non-native English speakers require either a bachelor's degree in English or minimum pass scores in either the IELTS (6.5 General Band) or TOEFL (90 points internet-based or 575 points paper-based or 232 points computer based).
See 1 more programs offered by TIAS School for Business and Society »
Last updated April 18, 2019
This course is
Sep 18, 2019
Sep 18, 2019
Aug 31, 2021