I. Programme Features
- Accredited by Associations of MBAs
- Real world management skills training by integrating diversified teaching methods in both classrooms and site visits.
- State-of-the-art Facility: The School invested more than 3 million RMB to build “Business Administration Experimental Teaching Centre” to satisfy the teaching demands.
- Offered by a specialized institution with featured faculty teams of economics, management and law.
II. Programme Rankings:
- Top 5% of business schools in China
- Ranked the 9th and 8th respectively in 2010 and 2013 as the Most Valuable EMBA Programme in China (World Executive Weekly)
III. Programme Duration
This is a part-time two-year programme, designed for both Chinese and international students. All courses are taught in Chinese
IV. Programme Purpose
The EMBA Programme aims at “Cultivating industry leaders deeply-rooted in China with a global vision”. The applicants are required to have work experience of more than eight years including over four years of management. China’s society and economy is undergoing a profound transformation and China has become one of the most energetic emerging markets due to its long term growth. The School emphasizes the notion of “Being Deeply-rooted in China with a Global Vision” in EMBA education. In short, focus has been given to enhancing students’ competences of decision-making, leadership and innovation.
V. Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or above. Approved by EMBA Admission Committee, the EMBA programme can enroll a maximum of 10% experienced and successful senior management personnel who only have an associate degree;
- A minimum of eight years work experience, including at least four years of management is required
VI. Curriculum Design
The curriculum focuses on cultivating necessary management knowledge, skills and competence required for the future managers and leaders, and leaves much space for experience sharing at the meantime. Considering the senior executive experience the EMBA participants have, of decision-making, integration, innovation and reform are the abilities that receive most of the attention in the training and curriculum design. The curriculum also aims to improve the students’ abilities of identifying global business opportunities, and cross-cultural collaboration. As a result, such courses as Traditional Chinese Culture, Business Ethics, Leadership, and Management Innovation have been introduced into the EMBA curriculum. Moreover, students are also required to take the overseas study tour module. The cross-regional interaction among students is conducted regularly by mixing classes of different campuses and a “1+1” joint project with the National Accounting Institute has been developed too.
VII. Graduation and Degree Conferring
Students will be awarded the academic certificate after they pass the examinations, attain the necessary credits and successfully defend their theses.
- Requirements for the thesis:
a) Both Chinese and English abstracts are required;
b) The main body of the thesis could be written either in Chinese or English (a minimum of 30,000 English words or 20,000 Chinese words required);
c) When the thesis is written in English, a copy of Chinese translations shall be submitted at the meantime.
This school offers programs in: