MBA Part Time
Why is it important to study the MBA?
The MBA is designed to develop leaders with management skills and strengthen their students' knowledge in the functional areas of management and its capacity for innovation program. Our MBA is designed for a comprehensive transformation of its students.
Part time lasts 24 months with classes Thursday and Friday from 18:00 to 21:00 and on Saturdays. The MBA School of Management at the University of the Andes:
- It is renowned for its academic quality
- its local and international prestige during his 40 years of activity
- we have the Triple Crown, the three international accreditations granted by the World Association of MBA Schools -AMBA-, the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS.
- in Colombia, we are accredited with the highest rating by the CNA.
Our MBA graduates are valued by:
- multinationals and public, private and third sector national organizations.
- They are renowned for their ability to develop entrepreneurial projects
- their leadership skills
- training with a global perspective
- its ability to boost competitive organizations in an environment
Who can study?
The MBA in two categories is aimed at professionals with intellectual and academic abilities that have a large potential to lead competitive, innovative and committed to their country organizations.
For the full-time MBA applicants must have at least three (3) years of professional experience, and a minimum of four (4) years of professional experience for the MBA part time.
Each year the Faculty admits new students for the MBA program, after a rigorous process that seeks to identify leadership potential applicants, professional development, academic excellence, commitment and responsibility.
School of Management admits new students each year for the MBA program after a rigorous process that seeks to identify candidates in key areas such as:
- Leadership potential
- Experience and professional achievements
- Academic excellence
- Development potential
- ethical commitment and social responsibility
The admission process consists of three basic steps:
- Admission: Admission fill out the form, pay the registration fee and submit the required documentation.
- Exam: the exam administered by the Universidad de los Andes PEAP
- Personal interview with the Program Director and / or teachers
- Faculty plant.
Once these three stages, the Selection Committee of the School of Graduate Studies, Faculty of Management analyzes each application individually and decide admission to the program.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Colombia)
Last updated April 12, 2017