SKK GSB Part-Time MBA is a flexible evening MBA program that allows business professionals to pursue their careers and business education at the same time.
- Gain cutting-edge business knowledge by attending two evening classes during a week
- Korea’s first English only evening MBA program with international faculty
- Dual degree opportunity with Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Learn global business practices and share experience with multinationals in classes
The Part-Time MBA program provides you with a world-class MBA experience and a great opportunity to better your future prospects while working and residing in Korea.
SKK GSB offers dual degree programs with Indiana University (IU) Kelley School of Business, one of the top 15 MBA programs in the U.S. Kelley School of Business has been highly ranked by Financial Times, U.S. News, and Bloomberg BusinessWeek for several years. In 2012, it was placed 1st in teaching quality and satisfaction by the Business Week MBA Rankings.
Under the partnership agreement between SKK GSB and IU Kelley School of Business, SKK GSB Part-Time MBA students will enjoy special advantages: receive a waiver of Kelley School of Business admissions process; take the same MBA classes offered by top faculty in the U.S. at a reduced tuition rate.
Degree: IU Kelley School MS Degree (Master of Science)
- MS in Finance
- MS in Marketing
- MS in Strategic Management
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Supply Chain Management
Type and duration of course: 5 months / online course
Tuitions: $13,500 in total
This school offers programs in: