Drawing on a tradition of more than one hundred years of business academic training, HEC Liège, UHasselt, and FH Aachen have joined forces to offer an Executive MBA program: the Open Borders MBA program.
Thanks to this international coordination, the program
- offers a multicultural approach to business
- provides an international faculty
- opens their extended network for this collaborative and cutting-edge program
This Executive MBA program is intended for promising executives who have the ambition to become top - managers while pursuing their professional work full-time.
The Open Borders MBA in brief
- An Executive MBA fully taught in English
- Student Profile: Experienced manager with at least 3 years of working experience
- Customized Foundation Module: starts in September, Tuesday/Thursday evenings, Saturdays
- MBA Modules: start in January, 14 residential weekends (from Friday 5 pm until Sunday 1 pm)
- Foundation Module (prerequisite Module for candidates without a management background) - evenings and Saturdays classes
- MBA Seminars: approximately one weekend per month
- Foundation Module: HEC Campus
- MBA Seminars: Kloster Heidberg, Eupen
MBA credential issued by HEC Liège, Hasselt University, FH Aachen and Master’s degree in Management*, option MBA from HEC Liège.
*EQUIS & AACSB accredited
To be eligible for our Open Borders MBA Program, applicants have to fill the following requirements:
- Have at least three years of work experience in a management position
- Hold a Master’s degree from a recognized university, an approved institution or equivalent
- Be fluent in English
The Open Borders MBA admission committee reserves the right to retain applicants who may not fill all these requirements yet prove exceptional experience, skills, and motivation.
Visit our website: http://www.openbordersmba.com
About the School
HEC Liège Management School – University of Liege (HEC Liège) is an EQUIS & AACSB accredited Management School that successfully combines the warmth of Liege's cultural life, the charm of a leafy ... Read More