Drawing on a tradition of more than one hundred years of business academic training, HEC Liège, UHasselt, and FH Aachen have combined their efforts to offer a multilingual Executive MBA program: the OpenBordersMBA program.
Thanks to this international coordination, the program
- offers a multicultural approach to business
- provides an international faculty
- opens their extended network for this collaborative and cutting-edge program.
This Executive MBA program is intended for promising executives who have the ambition to become top - managers while pursuing their professional work full time.
The OpenBordersMBA in brief
- A multilingual Executive MBA (English + French/German/Dutch)
- Student Profile: Experienced people with 3 years of management experience
- Customized Foundation module: starts in September, Tuesday/Thursday evening, Saturday
- MBA modules: start on January, 14 residential weekends (from Fridays 5 pm until Sundays 1 pm)
A customized foundation module
- Foundation Module: HEC Campus
- MBA Seminars: Kloster Heidberg, Eupen
MBA credential issued by HEC Liège, Hasselt University, FH Aachen and Master’s degree in Management, option MBA from HEC Liège.
To be eligible for our OpenBordersMBA Program, applicants have to fill four requirements:
- Hold an executive position
- Have at least three years’ work experience in a management position (project or people management)
- Hold a Master’s degree from a recognized university, an approved institution or equivalent (bachelor + 5 years working experience)
- Be fluent in English.
- A working knowledge of Dutch, French or German is required in the second year of the OpenBordersMBA.
The OpenBordersMBA admission committee reserves the right to retain applicants who may not fill all these requirements yet prove exceptional experience, skills, and motivation.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2018