Welcome! We are delighted to offer a one-year MBA for international students. Identical in the curriculum to our two-year MBA for working professionals, this accelerated MBA better meets the needs of students who are seeking to earn their MBA in a shorter time frame.
The University of Redlands is a 107-year-old, private liberal arts university in Southern California. All of our programs are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Nearly 1,800 students are enrolled in the University’s School of Business, approximately half of whom are MBA candidates.
Our graduates' current salaries are ranked among the top 30 colleges in the country, with several success stories to their credit. With an emphasis on creating global citizens, the School of Business supports a number of international initiatives including study abroad programs around the globe (including Cambridge, Sweden, China, and New Zealand), annual spring internships for students, global consultancies in the U.K., and virtual collaborations with students in Mexico.
Classes are usually capped at 30, offering close student-faculty interactions, and many faculties have industry experience which lends itself very well to blending theory and practice.
We believe you will be transformed by your experience at Redlands, and appreciate your interest in this exciting MBA option.
A Redlands MBA addresses the unique challenges business leaders face in increasingly global, fluid, and technology-driven environments. Courses combine a rich blend of conceptual knowledge, critical thinking skills, and practical applications to help you develop the skills needed to:
- Emerge as a confident leader
- Communicate effectively
- Understand and engage multiple perspectives
- Employ ethical reasoning in business
- Utilize data-driven decision science
Highlights of the One-Year MBA include:
- Now offered at 8 locations throughout Southern California
- Earn your MBA from a prestigious U.S. university with over 50,000 alumni
- 12-month accelerated curriculum
- Students may choose an emphasis for their MBA program
- GMAT or GRE accepted but not required
- Unique international study options
- Quarterly corporate visits to California businesses
- Small campus with individual attention
Limited housing and meal options available on the University's main campus; ideal for international students
Program taught in: