The accelerated one-year MBA degree is ideal for students with at least three years of business experience who want to quickly re-enter the marketplace with an MBA from a top-ranked university and increased earning potential. Choose between two courses of study, depending upon your prior academic preparation.
12-month MBA Curriculum
The 12-month MBA is an intensive, full-time program for three consecutive semesters consisting of 48 units. Students admitted to the 12-month program must have recently completed the following prerequisite courses with a grade of B or higher: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Statistical Methods, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Managerial Finance, and Marketing Management.
- Business Writing
- Cost Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Information Resources and Technology
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Managing Within the Legal, Ethical and Governmental Environment
- Personal Development for Leadership
- Theories and Models of Organization
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Technology and Operations Management
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Strategic Management