Why choose Emory's one-year MBA?
Count on us to get you on your way. Created for students for whom a "summer internship" is not critical, the Goizueta One-Year MBA provides the full MBA experience, including professional and personal development within just 12 months.
- #20 Best U.S. Full-time MBA (Financial Times, 2019)
- $157,727 average base salary & bonus (class of 2018)
- 5:1 student to faculty ratio, the smallest class size of any top-25 U.S. full-time MBA program
The Goizueta MBA is the only top-20 MBA program offering world-class academics and small-by-design classes delivered in a dynamic, global city. Earn an internationally-recognized MBA and receive high-quality, personalized feedback plus access to Fortune 500s and emerging businesses alike.
The best of all worlds
You don't have to trade access for intimacy or compromise on world-class business education. Goizueta's MBA delivers all three.
World-class business education
Not only will you learn from world-renowned faculty but you will also engage with a best-in-class MBA curriculum that is hands-on, client-focused, and immersive. You don't have to take our word for it. U.S. News & World Report, Businessweek, The Economist, and Poets & Quants all rank Goizueta as a top-20 MBA program.
Intimate learning environment
Goizueta is small by design and designed to be small. You’ll begin the program by creating close bonds in our intensive Summer Experience. The personalized attention you deserve carries on throughout the program—both inside and outside the classroom. You’ll forge lasting relationships with faculty, program and career staff, and your classmates alike that will enhance your academic experience and enrich your career.
Dynamic, global city
Pursuing your Goizueta MBA means access to all Atlanta has to offer. With multi-national corporations including The Home Depot, UPS, Coca-Cola, Delta, and SunTrust all based in Atlanta, it ranks third in the nation among cities with the most FORTUNE 500 headquarters. Add in a vibrant start-up culture and hot real estate sector, the world’s busiest airport, and world-class arts, entertainment, and sports—and you’ll discover Atlanta has more to offer than good weather and southern charm.
- #20 Best U.S. Full-time MBA (Financial Times, 2019)
- 5:1 student to faculty ratio, the smallest class size of any top-25 U.S. full-time MBA
- #3 Atlanta's rank among u.s. cities with the most fortune 500 headquarters (Fortune, 2017)
Go beyond academics
Our comprehensive One-Year MBA curriculum provides a full MBA academic experience plus critical problem-solving skills—all in 12 months. Through client-focused projects, hands-on leadership training, and immersive global exposure, you’ll customize an academic experience aligned with your professional and personal goals.
Fast tracked learning.
Emory's One-Year MBA offers three semesters of rigorous learning to prepare you for career success. Our curriculum is intentionally designed to deliver your core courses in the summer, leaving you two terms of electives to hone your skills in courses that interest you most. Grow through experiential learning and global exposure to get you to success - faster.
- 20 concentrations offered
- 90 elective courses offered
- 5 international travel options available each year
Everything in our One-Year MBA is designed to give you an accelerated path to success in the workplace. Our learning environment provides ample opportunities for leadership and puts the theories you've learned into practice. Our One-Year MBA is a place to refine your skills and get back to the working world with minimal interruption.
- Goizueta IMPACT courses help bridge concepts from the classroom to the workplace.
- Emphasizes day-one readiness make sure everything you learn is applicable in the real world.
Twelve months of rigorous academics, complete with career prep, project-based learning, leadership development and a whole lot of networking. Emory's One-Year MBA program is structured so you can maximize every moment on your way to the top.
From core classes to elective offerings, concentrations to directed studies, your One-Year MBA experience is an exploration in what's possible.
- Healthcare Consulting
- Investment Banking
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Analytics
- Operations Management
- Product Management
- Real Estate
- Social Enterprise
- Strategy Consulting
Classroom theory is critical, but it takes more to develop into a well-rounded business leader and thinker. Emory is a pioneer in experiential learning - marrying theory and practice in a way that brings the classroom to life - and your future into focus.
Image for Global Opportunities Business isn't about where you are today - it's about where the world is headed. That's why a global perspective is a hallmark of the Emory MBA. Explore another country, study another language - even work on projects from around the globe. Take global learning seriously and it will take you to the next level.
Lifetime career confidence
Goizueta consistently ranks among the top 10 MBA programs for employment because we develop our career services to support your individual career goals. Access career services before you even set foot on campus and work with a personal career coach matched to your interests. At Goizueta, you'll find invaluable resources and engaged alumni support you every step of your career journey.
Come early, excel sooner.
Career management begins during the Summer Experience with courses designed to help you outline short-term and long-term goals, start building your network and practice for employer interviews. In addition, there are workshops that are tailored toward individual career development, alumni panels, and mock interviews. You'll graduate with a clear plan for how you're going to advance your career, as well as the tools and the network to do it.
- Through the "Summer Company Networking Night", One-Year MBA students get first access to recruiters.
- On top of our powerful corporate and alumni network, One-Year MBA students have the full attention of the Goizueta Business Librarians as well as the Career Management Center Staff during their summer.
- With 8 class sessions, Professional Development prepares One-Year MBAs for their short-term career search process and life-long career management.
- $157,727 AVERAGE BASE SALARY & BONUS (CLASS OF 2018)
- 100% STUDENTS WITH A DEDICATED CAREER COACH
One year to immediate impact.
The One-Year MBA is ideal for students who have:
- Earned an undergraduate degree, typically, in business, economics, engineering or a quantitative major
- Gained at least two years of post-undergraduate, full-time work experience (unless applying to a joint degree program)
- Exhibited strong quantitative skills
- Clearly defined post-MBA career goals
- Identified a career path that does not require a summer internship
Application deadlines for 2018-2019
* Preferred deadline for One-Year MBA applicants, international applicants, and applicants interested in consideration for top named scholarships
** Final deadline for general merit-based scholarships