About Nanyang Professional MBA
Immediate results. Lasting impact. No downtime.
The Nanyang Professional MBA (PMBA) is a first-of-its-kind programme in Asia created specifically to address the demanding schedule of full-time working professionals. Its unique part-time format enables you to obtain a world-class MBA from Nanyang Technological University without having to compromise your work and family commitments.
The Nanyang PMBA incorporates a career-friendly 18-month schedule conveniently delivered in an accessible location in Singapore. Co-facilitated by C-Level executives, the programme won’t just advance your business and management knowledge – it provides an enriching experience that will transform your personal and professional life.
Gain deep, practical, real-world insights
The theory is important but so is an application. By emphasising both understanding and use of the latest business tools, the Nanyang PMBA empowers you to boost your professional performance. Lectures are combined with case studies, applied projects and simulations to support you in developing and implementing ideas that challenge business conventions and create more value within your organisation.
In keeping with our commitment to real-world relevance, we invite C-level executives to co-facilitate selected modules, imparting their extensive business expertise across a variety of industries.
Our PMBA programme adopts a holistic approach that you can apply to your specific business contexts. It comprises an integrated learning and exploration process, organised across three key areas – Business Fundamentals, Strategic Insights and Experiential Learning. This enables you to engage systematically with a range of complex issues.
- Business Fundamentals - An in-depth focus on key business concepts to bolster your understanding of critical business functions, best practices and management tenets.
- Strategic Insights - In this segment, learn how to develop and adapt business strategies to meet the ever-changing market conditions.
- Experiential Learning - Acquire practical knowledge and real-world experience through a series of hands-on modules designed to equip you not only with the core competencies but also the soft skills that are critical to lead effectively in a dynamic, multicultural context.
Participants at Nanyang Business School gain insights from over 160 experienced faculty members across 30 nationalities. These faculty members are top academics, business advisers and researchers in their respective areas with PhDs from leading universities. They include Professor Vijay Sethi, awarded the World’s Best Business Professor in 2013 by Economist Intelligence Unit.
Career Development Support
The experienced team at our Graduate Studies Career Development Office (GSCDO) works one-on-one with every MBA participant to map out concrete career goals. Then, to ensure your goals are realised within a realistic timeframe, they guide you through the process of creating a customised career development strategy. With personalised coaching from our GSCDO team, you can:
- Develop clear career goals.
- Understand and navigate the job market landscape.
- Network strategically with diverse industry professionals.
- Leverage on your Personal Value Proposition.
- Tap into relevant job opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years work experience
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL score > 100IBT > 600 PBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level
About the School
Consistently counted among the world’s top-tier business schools, we are one of the most established and comprehensive providers of business and management education in the Asia-Pacific.