About Nanyang MBA
The Nanyang MBA is offered by the Nanyang Business School in NTU Singapore. It is ranked highly amongst the top MBA programmes in the world. The participants, faculty and our partners collaborate to solve real-world challenges through cutting-edge research and distinct pedagogy.
Situated in Asia’s most livable city and the world’s 3rd best, Singapore, the Nanyang MBA is an intensive global programme with a focus on Asia. This 12-month transformational programme allows participants to gain deep, practical real-world insights into business models, management philosophies and rigorous academic theories across a variety of industries to prepare to excel in the global environment.
Experience a personal and professional transformation with the leading MBA programme in Singapore that will enable you to take on leadership roles anywhere in the world.
Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2017
- Singapore’s No. 1 MBA and 3rd in the Asia Pacific
- Ranked 24th in the world
The Nanyang MBA has a deep focus on leadership, international exposure and real-world application. On top of the 9 core courses and 4 electives, the programme consists of these key components:
- Leading People Globally embarks on leadership as a key interpersonal process and presents you the opportunity to understand your competencies through activities and case studies. It enhances your negotiation and leadership talent management skills. Finally, it nurtures cultural intelligence and your ability to respond well to dynamic business environments.
- Strategy Projects at Nanyang (SPAN) gives participants the opportunity to work on a “live” consulting project with a sponsor company that may come from a variety of industry sectors. With guidance from faculty supervisors, you will get to apply classroom lessons to real-world projects, ranging from market opportunity analysis to industry best practice benchmarking and customer intelligence.
- Business Study Mission (BSM) provides the platform for the practical applications of the knowledge gained from the core courses and electives, by visiting local or overseas companies, meeting and engaging the top executives of said firms. You will have a choice of doing the BSM overseas or in Singapore.
Participants at Nanyang Business School gain insights from over 160 experienced faculty members across 30 nationalities. These faculty members are top academics, business advisers and researchers in their respective areas with PhDs from leading universities. They include Professor Vijay Sethi, awarded the World’s Best Business Professor in 2013 by Economist Intelligence Unit.
Career Development Support
The experienced team at our Graduate Studies Career Development Office (GSCDO) works one-on-one with every MBA participant to map out concrete career goals. Then, to ensure your goals are realised within a realistic timeframe, they guide you through the process of creating a customised career development strategy.
With personalised coaching from our GSCDO team, you can:
- Develop clear career goals.
- Understand and navigate the job market landscape.
- Network strategically with diverse industry professionals.
- Leverage on your Personal Value Proposition.
- Tap into relevant job opportunities.
Graduate with 2 degrees – an MBA from Nanyang Business School and another Masters or MBA degree from a partner business school:
- Nanyang-Waseda Double MBA – 2 MBA degrees in 14 months in Singapore and Japan
- Nanyang-St Gallen Double Masters – Nanyang MBA and Master of Arts in Strategy & International Management in 24 months in Singapore and St Gallen, Switzerland
- Nanyang ESSEC Double Masters – Nanyang MBA and MSc in Management in 24 months in Singapore and France
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years work experience
- GMAT score > 600 or GRE equivalent
- TOEFL score > 100IBT > 600 PBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 12, 2018