The Multinational MBA has more than 10 successful years of experience in the market and is considered by graduates to be the best MBA for senior managers in the region. This double degree program with ESADE consists of 8 modules of 1 week every 2 months and takes place between the developed and the emerging world.
The program is disruptive and is structured around the 8 steps of the process of generation and execution of business strategies.
The participants will learn live how they do business in 3 continents. This multinational experience will allow them to create a new vision for their businesses and transform them as leaders with direct impact on the growth of their companies, integrating the impact of global and local in a digital economy, in which the non-innovator dies.
Become the protagonist and orchestra a new vision for the sustained success of your business with the Multinational MBA.
In the last decade we have observed a recomposition of the hegemony in different industrial sectors. During the second half of the twentieth century the protagonists in the different industries came from the 3 major economic blocs: Europe, the United States and Japan.
This scenario has changed drastically. South-North flows have grown more rapidly than those in North-South.
Latin America, with a dynamism that rivals the Asian market -with less than half of the Chinese population, produces significantly more than this- offers a very attractive consumption potential and an accelerated growth of domestic consumption.
To do business in this new Latin America, it requires a new direction of managers, new players who change the game established by the former protagonists.
Each time in more economic sectors, the protagonists come from emerging economies.
However, some developed economies are also being protagonists, giving rise to an obligatory transit between the developed and the emerging world, creating scenarios where the imbalance is not a random event, but the natural state.
Understanding how to articulate business between the new economies of the South and North, East and West requires a systematized set of knowledge that can only be achieved in formative programs such as the Multinational MBA, sharing experiences with other senior managers and participants in the region.
The Multinational MBA is the best MBA for Senior Management in Latin America.
- Unique format:
- Flexible: 1 week every 2 months for 13 months
- Multinational: The modules take place in:
- Viña del Mar
- Silicon Valley
- Mexico City
- Sao Paulo
- Santiago, Chile
- Solid conceptual training with a practical, flexible and innovative approach.
- Seniority in the region: 40 average age.
- Most powerful network of entrepreneurs in Latin America:
- 57% C-Suite, 24% Employers, 19% CEO
- International Faculty with Ph.D. and business role as managers or consultants.
- Double degree from avant-garde universities in business.
Master in Business Administration
Adolfo Ibáñez University
ESADE Business School
A New Vision
In recent years the world has gone through demythologizing experiences. The crisis of 2008 showed us that markets fail, that countries that promote the free market can suddenly become fierce interventionists and that even the largest companies can fall in the blink of an eye. In the last year, China, the main driver of growth suddenly ceased to be so, commodities that were once a source of inexhaustible wealth collapsed and all investments had to be reconsidered.
It is clear then that we need to develop skills and broad conceptual frameworks that allow us to deeply understand our reality, imagine the possible future scenarios and develop and implement strategies that allow us to exploit the opportunities that change brings.
The Multinational MBA from Adolfo Ibáñez University and ESADE Business School, not only provides conceptual frameworks and skills in a pragmatic and appropriate manner for senior executives and entrepreneurs, but also, through its international faculty and its Latin American students, provides an environment unique to understand the particularities of doing business in each country of Ibero-America.
Our Multinational MBA, designed to train top management, articulates the knowledge of functional areas, such as Control, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Human Resources, around the steps of the management process in 8 modules:
- Awareness: understanding of our personal skills and opportunities to improve as leaders, our company and the environment
- Scenarios: understand the possible future scenarios (macro economic, political and competitive) and opportunities.
- Strategy Orchestration: construction of a strategy that allows us to articulate our businesses to respond to new opportunities, to the diversity of possible scenarios and generate changes in the competitive environment instead of being determined by it.
- Numbers: finance the business, monetize the generated value and harmonize the interests of the different stakeholders essential for the creation of said value.
- Alignment: develop skills to recruit and manage talent, build teams and align them according to the strategy.
- Value Deployment: deploy business networks with the necessary flexibility to respond to the environment and / or redefine it.
- Emergent Atmosphere: we visit China to see how to do business in a dramatically different culture with a political, social and economic framework that radically changes from one year to the next generating gigantic business opportunities.
- Execution: to execute innovation in practice, traversed throughout the history of humanity to understand the problems of implementing great strategies and how they are repeated in our companies.
The Multinational MBA is organized to build in managers the essential skills to travel this course. The program is delivered across the entire Northern Hemisphere, making the most of the offices that ESADE and Adolfo Ibáñez University have in Spain and Santiago de Chile. The modules in Silicon Valley and in China give us the opportunity to visit the two most dynamic economies in the Northern Hemisphere, understand the opportunities they present for Ibero-American companies and analyze the most successful management paradigms in high-change contexts.
Adolfo Ibáñez University and Esade Business School are permanently ranked among the best three Business Schools in Latin America and Europe respectively and put in the Mutinational MBA their best professors, combining the frontier of scientific thinking in the business world with best practices and professional experiences. The concepts learned in the classroom are applied the next day in the company.
Is your company prepared to face future challenges and lead your industry? We live in times of change and the creation of a new economic and competitive order. The world is transforming to create a multipolar reality, in which the relevant distinction is increasingly less that which distinguishes emerging markets and developed markets, to be it from growth markets and non-growth markets. Jointly, multiple factors are altering the nature of a large number of industries, leaving obsolete the business models that have prevailed in them for decades. Few are the companies that live outside the impact of the digital world, the economic crisis that has impacted much of the "old" Europe, or the growing demands of customers who increasingly ask for more for less. But these changes are not only external to the company. The way to exercise leadership, the management of teams and the way of working is also being significantly altered. We can no longer manage as we have done in the past, which requires new ways to lead and manage teams.
In this context, the leading companies are those that are capable of innovating, developing new solutions and business models that create superior value for their customers and users. They are companies that develop emotional relationships with their customers and employees, and that beyond adapting to the present economic and competitive context, they seek to define the rules of the game and the future of their industries.
The world of management has not lived outside this reality, and has developed in recent years a series of new management tools that have rendered obsolete many of those that were part of the usual reality of business schools just 10 or 20 ago years. New times demand new theories and tools that help manage management successfully.
This is the basis on which the Multinational MBA of ESADE and the Adolfo Ibáñez University have been built. Two leading international schools, based in Europe and Latin America that seek to add to support the development of innovative management approaches. The Multinational MBA seeks to support the development of leading companies, through these new tools and skills that can respond to the challenges of the present, but that are fundamentally capable of creating futures. And I stress future and not future, since we have to move away from the traditional deterministic reality to learn that the new context opens up multiple options.
The Multinational MBA is an innovative program, from its conception to its way of developing its contents. The program seeks to provoke, reflect and extract the best from each of its participants to become leaders in the new business order that is being created.
We hope to inspire and build futures together!
The Best Alliance
Adolfo Ibáñez University
Founded in Valparaíso, Chile, in 1953, the Adolfo Ibáñez University is the first Business School in Latin America, with a strong tradition in the education of Chilean and American senior executives. His experience and prestige in the field of business administration and science are endorsed year after year, consistently ranking among the top rankings of Business Schools (América Economía) and among the main Latin American schools in the ranking of Business Executive Education (Financial Times).
Adolfo Ibáñez Alumni University.
More than 6,000 graduates in their MBA programs today work in both the public sector and the private sector, in 23 countries, and more than 17,000 executives, including Chileans and foreigners, have opted for diplomas, seminars and other education programs continuous of this business school.
Through its graduates, the Adolfo Ibáñez University has played a significant role in each and every transformation process in Chile, a country that is a benchmark in development and economic growth throughout Latin America.
ESADE Business School
Since its foundation in 1958, ESADE has evolved to become an international benchmark in the training of managers. This is demonstrated by its constant ranking among the 10 best international business schools by prestigious rankings such as Financial Times, Business Week, The Economist and Forbes, which especially value its global orientation, the high quality of its programs, the focus on entrepreneurial capacity and the ethical principles that it promotes.
After passing through the ESADE classrooms, the graduates of the Multinational MBA become part of ESADE Alumni, an extensive community of alumni formed by more than 48,500 people who practice their profession in 114 countries on 5 continents. A community that remains active promoting professional and social relations among its members, guiding them in the development of their professional careers and working to strengthen the prestige of the titles. The ESADE Alumni network has chapters in more than 20 countries and its own television channel, where you can follow conferences and debates, among many other things. But above all, it is one more tool to open up new networking possibilities for Alumni and their companies.
The Multinational MBA is designed exclusively for Senior Management:
- C Level Executives
of multinational companies
of family businesses
The dynamics of the program are channeled into 8 modules (stages of strategy), which the participants will go through in an integrated manner to improve executive decision-making.
There are 5 characteristics of our teachers in their journey through each module:
- they dominate the state of art of each discipline,
- They have original ideas published in the main business journals in their specialty,
- they use maieutics as a method (case studies),
- present real examples of the United States, Latin America, Europe and the rest of the world, as well as the business sectors to which the participants belong,
- and finally, but also essential in business executive education, its exhibitions and the interaction with the participants are entertaining and dynamic.
I. Awareness (Barcelona, Spain / December)
- Personal Awareness.
- Management of Equipment Dynamics.
- Development of Strategic Perspective.
- Personal Effectiveness and Improvement of Results.
II. Scenarios (Viña del Mar, Chile / January)
- Leading in Uncertainty contexts.
- Future Trends and Market Opportunities.
- Scenario Building
- Decision making.
III. Strategy Orchestration (Silicon Valley, USA / March)
- Competing on the Edge
- Growth Strategies: Creation and Capture of Value.
- Digital transformation
IV. Numbers (Mexico City / May)
- Diagnosis and Financial Analysis.
- Financial Vision of Decisions: Risks, Opportunities and the Value of Flexibility.
- Assessment of Business Strategies.
- Financing and Corporate Governance.
V. Alignment (Madrid, Spain / July)
- Personal and Team Leadership.
- Influence, Power and Persuasion in Organizations.
- Coaching and Competency Development.
- Organizational Alignment
SAW. Value Deployment (Sao Paulo, Brazil / September)
- Management vs Momentum.
- From 4P's to 4C's to 4I's.
- Of product innovation.
VII. Emergent Atmosphere (Shanghai, China / November)
- The growth of the new economies: the Chinese economy and its impact on the world.
- Doing Business in Contexts in Political-Economic Transformation.
- The Globalization of Chinese Companies.
- China's relations with Europe, the US and Latin America.
VIII. Execution (Santiago, Chile / January)
- Sources, methods and processes of Innovation.
- Strategic Execution: historical and current examples.
- The secrets of Successful Strategic Execution.
- Learning from Errors in Execution.
Both the Business School of Adolfo Ibáñez University and ESADE Business School have -individually- the three prestigious international accreditations known in the academic world as the "Triple Crown".
Accreditation by the AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), represents the highest achievement worldwide in terms of academic quality certifications for business management programs. Less than 5% of business programs obtain this accreditation.
AACSB specializes in undergraduate, master's and doctoral programs in business and accounting. Its accreditation standards seek the highest levels of quality education, continuous improvement and excellence in all its programs.
EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System). Certifies the Business Schools in their entirety, that is, all the programs offered by the Institution. EQUIS evaluates the balance between academic quality, professional excellence, interaction with the business world and internationalization.
AMBA (The Association of MBAs). It accredits MBA Programs and currently represents a global standard for all MBA programs in the world. Its rigorous criteria certify that only programs that demonstrate the best standards in terms of teaching, curriculum and student interaction obtain accreditation.
Only 1% of the Business Schools in the world share the highest award of having the support of the 3 most prestigious international accrediting agencies.
The "Triple Crown" is synonymous with prestige and the highest international standards of excellence in higher education.
- University degree of an institution recognized as such by the authority of the issuing country.
- Professional experience of at least 8 years and at least 4 years in senior management.
- English level medium or higher.
- Complete the application form or application pack, available on the program's website.
- Personal interview.
- Payment of $ 150 for application fee
- Application rounds subject to limited quota:
- may 31
- July 31st
- September 30th
Price of the Program: US $ 75,000.
Includes initial payment of US $ 10,000 for tuition and accommodation in China.
Program taught in: