The full-time MBA of Strategies Business School is aimed at dynamic and dynamic graduates who are inclined to work in teams with at least two or three years of work experience who have decided to improve their professional future with the goal of covering leadership positions in Multinational corporations.
The Master in Business Administration is born from the Master's Master's experience in Master's Master in the entire range of Management disciplines and a long-term research that has led to the design of a path aligned to the highest standards of the best MBAs in the world .
The MBA is considered to be the highest level of specialization that can be gained in the field of Management Training, providing the learner with a thorough, in-depth and updated knowledge of managerial tools useful to cover top positions in national and multinational companies.
Through multiple teaching methodologies, it develops the capabilities of analysis, diagnosis and solution of management issues and enhances the individual skills needed to make decisions successfully in complex situations.
Choosing the MBA of Business School Strategies means choosing the excellence of an ASFOR Associated School and the quality of an ICEP accredited training course and certified by BSI.
• Degree: Access to the Master is reserved for graduates
• Allowed disciplines: economical, technical-scientific, legal and humanistic
• Maximum Age: 40
• Good knowledge of English language proven by IELTS or TOEFL certification
• Basic knowledge of Italian
• Professional experience of at least two years
• Career applications will be considered with a brilliant academic curriculum
• The requirements below the above will be evaluated at the discretion of the SBS® Scientific Committee.
For graduate degrees in Italy:
Or Minimum Degree of Degree: 100/110
O Level of degrees allowed: 1st and 2nd Level
For graduates from outside Italy:
O Voting will be evaluated at the discretion of the SBS® Scientific Committee.
ADMISSION MODE AND DISCOVER TESTS
To ensure the quality of the selection (4 hours), the mode is only for individual use. In the course of the application the teaching secretariat will convene the candidate on the first useful date.
ADMISSION AND SELECTION FOR FOREIGNERS
Students from outside Italy will be allowed to make a selection online via skype.
The Master in closed number, to ensure the quality of teaching activities, provides a procedure for assessing the skills acquired during the course of studies, attitudes and motivation of the candidates.
The selection process for admission to the Master is articulated according to the following steps:
1) Submission of the "Application for Admission" by means of Recommended 1 fax by fax, accompanied by:
• Curriculum vitae;
• Graduate Certificate with Examinations and Voting;
• Copy of the Recognition Document;
• 2 photo cards;
• Economic and financial situation of the candidate's family of origin (if applying for a scholarship).
2) Screening Admission Requirement (if positive: step 3);
3) Motivational telephone conversation (if positive: step 4);
4) Call to the 4-Hour Individual Selection Test;
4a) Written tests (attitudinal, logical-mathematical and English language) (if positive: step 4b);
4b) Psychological Discussion for Personality Assessment (if Positive: Step 4c);
4c) Technical colloquia (if positive step 5);
5) Evaluation of all findings by the Scientific Committee;
6) On the basis of all the evidence supported by the candidate, the Scientific Committee on Business Strategies
The School will announce, if successful, the admission to the Master.
For admission, the following factors will be taken into account:
• Title of study and voting
• Possible work experience
• Knowledge of foreign languages
• The outcome of the motivational interview
• Results of written tests
• The outcome of the psycho-character interview
• The outcome of the technical talks
Applications for admission must arrive by June 24, 2013.
The deadline for applying for scholarships is 24 June 2013.
Given the high number of questions, the date for sending the call will be taken into account
To the selections.
During the selection day as well as attending the presentation of the Master and supporting written tests and technical talks, candidates will be able to meet the staff of the Business School Strategies, some teachers and students in the course.
THE NUMBERS OF THE MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• 5th Edition - BARI - June 2013
• 11 Professional Recognition Titles
• 3000 full-time hours (18 months)
• 2000 hours of Didactic Activities (12 months) of which:
Or 1300 hours of high school education (7 months)
Or 700 hours of Workgroup Higher Education (Project Work - 5 months)
• 1000 hours of Stage in the Company for all participants (6 months)
• 1 Business English course included in the Master
• 91% of employees six months after graduation
• 97% Senior Teachers
(With SAT accreditation and at least 10 years of specific experience )
STUDY BAGS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS For candidates who, by May 25, 2013, will have passed the selection tests at the MBA and have documented to reside outside Italy, the Scientific Committee will evaluate the granting of a voucher of € 4.000,00 reserved for foreign students.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 23, 2017