MBA - Master in Business Administration
MBA - The Master in Management is a learning experience that will transform your career, expanding your development horizons.
It offers cutting-edge knowledge for a local context, with a global perspective and also fosters the development of key skills and attitudes in managerial performance, in a highly demanding academic environment.
What skills do you acquire?
- Leadership Potential and Responsible Management Attitudes
- Comprehension of the global environment and great analytical capacity
- Fluent communication skills, capable of managing change and making decisions
- Skills for negotiation and conflict management
- Preparation for teamwork and mastery of supervision tools, which are based on values of respect, tolerance and flexibility in the work
- Ability for practical application of knowledge, skills and tools, with managerial initiative
What are the benefits?
- You obtain the Master's Degree in Administration (MBA), nationally and internationally recognized. It is the best in Venezuela and is ranked as the 11th MBA in the Latin American region, according to the ranking of the magazine América Economía (2010). It has three international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
- You have a rigorous training in finance, marketing, organizations and operations, which will allow you to stand out and opt for better positions
- You learn from the hand of world-class academics, with a doctorate in the best universities in the world, able to transmit knowledge in different areas and how to apply them to the Latin American and global reality.
- You have the opportunity to experience the challenges and dilemmas of managers, as our methodology is based on the discussion of real cases and business simulations
- You join an active community of students, professors and graduates that will allow you to expand your network of contacts, thus expanding business opportunities and updating of knowledge.
- You will be able to know other cultures, expand perspectives and knowledge of the international business world because you have the opportunity to take a quarter abroad, with the IESA exchange program. There are more than 30 schools of international studies with which we have agreements. Also you can choose as a student or graduate Dual Degree programs (*), and obtain an American degree.
You can choose between two study options: full time and part time:
The Master in Full Time Management is a program designed to be completed in 12 months, with the possibility of taking elective subjects in the areas of operations, marketing, finance, organizations or entrepreneurship. This plan covers four quarters of eleven weeks. Five subjects must be taken and one or two workshops per quarter.
In the last trimester of July-September, the student will be able to travel to begin his exchange experience.
The part-time MBA is a program designed to be completed in 24 months / 8 quarters. This modality is ideal for those who work, because they can register their subjects at a time compatible with their work activity; that is, an average of three days per week, during day time at night. The minimum load is three materials and one workshop per quarter.