E-commerce now occupies a prominent place in business, whether B2B or B2C. The ISEB program specializes in the development and implementation of international development strategies involving e-commerce, and allows you to hold positions such as SEO, procurement manager, affiliate and partnership manager, sales-export ...
- An e-commerce specialization (tools and techniques) allowing a very good professional insertion within the webmarketing departments of companies;
- Strong negotiation and sales training by company executives with participation in national competitions;
- Evolutionary teaching in line with the realities of e-commerce, delivered mainly in English by stakeholders from the company;
- Co-graduation with the MCI Master (Management and International Trade) MMI course (Management and International Marketing);
- The possibility of starting two semesters abroad on the entire MBA program.
- Intellectual Property Law
- Web analytics
- Internet development project management
- E-Commerce Logic
- Levers of webmarketing and web conversion
- Management of international operations
- International Trade Negotiation
- Sales Forecast
- M Trade: Outlook, Strategies, Costs
- Data Mining
- Auditing and consulting in international affairs
- SMO-SEO Expertise
- Big Data and E-CRM
- Professional Negotiation Seminar
- International Marketing
- Marketing support to the sales force
- International Contract Law
This curriculum is offered in classical and alternating training (contract of professionalisation or internship agreement) **
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Open to holders of a BAC + 3 (Bachelor's Degree in Management Science, Management of Sport ...) BAC +4 (Master 1 Sport Management, International Affairs ...).
- Dossier (transcripts, letter of recommendation, cover letter) + interview.
** The opening of the courses in initial or alternate training is conditioned by the number of students enrolled
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 23, 2017