Created in 1992 to form business leaders, this pioneering course has strong recognition in the national and international levels. It is the definitive course for those who have done other MBA or increase their knowledge and skills for an international career and seeks an intense exchange of knowledge from the more experienced students from Brazil.
The International Executive MBA has achieved results comparable to those of the most renowned institutions in the world in student satisfaction, according to the evaluations of the Executive MBA Council US. In 2004, it became the first and only "Executive MBA" 100% Brazilian to be among the top 100 MBAs Executives of the world, according to the Financial Times of London. Since then, the Executive MBA is a regular MBAs Business or "Executive Education" Since 2003, the International Executive MBA became the first MBA Brazilian to be accredited by AMBA - The Association of MBAs based in the United Kingdom, following the most rigorous international standards of management education. The AMBA is accrediting entity leading schools in 80 countries, including London Business School, Insead, IMD among others. In Brazil, the FIA has record in the MEC - Ministry of Education, as an Institution of Higher Education, and is accredited by ANAMBA - National Association of MBAs, the entity that brings together the top 10 MBA programs in Brazil with international standard.
Since its inception in 1992, the FIA is affiliated to the Executive MBA Council the US, the first Brazilian institution to follow international standards for MBAs Executive. The FIA is also a signatory to the PRME - Principles of Responsible Management Education, an organization structured by the United Nations to disseminate concepts of corporate social responsibility, an area in which we have considerable emphasis, disseminating best practices to more than 17 countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
click here for more information and / or participate in the selection process to do an interview and receive feedback from one of our coordinators
click here to see our program content
The International Executive MBA aims to update and enable the executive to develop critical thinking, global strategic vision and the ability to lead change processes in companies in an international competitive environment.
The course is offered in a dynamic environment conducive to learning, combining theory and practical cases. They are used national and international cases, under an agreement with Harvard, addressing real problems faced by companies in increasingly competitive markets.
The results of this program are comparable to the most prestigious educational institutions in the world, according to the evaluations of the Executive MBA Council US.
In addition to the expertise of its faculty, its high quality results from the use of a teaching methodology which covers instruments and renowned didactic and pedagogical techniques such as:
- participatory methods, simulations and exchange of experiences correspond to approximately 50% of the classes
- Agreement with Harvard for the use of teaching materials, articles, simulations and cases.
- Work in classroom group and distance.
- Development project completion applied to business reality.
The course lasts 20 months, with total workload of 500 hours classroom and 100 hours of completion of work. Activities in class are distributed as follows:
- During 20 months, classes on Friday afternoons and full-time on Saturdays, every two weeks.
- Up to two intensive weeks of classes abroad, in selected regions.
- A rigorous program that lets you combine international standard studies with their work.
- International lectures and international competitiveness seminars.
- An innovative sequence: company direction, organization and international standard implementation.
- The final MBA, which forms and transforms the professional, citizen and company, obtaining a holistic and international vision
- completion of project: a business plan applied.
- use the possibility of credit of up to 4 electives for students who later join the Professional Master in Business Management.
It is estimated an average commitment of 10 hours per week of individual studies.
NEW INSIGHTS WITH AN INNOVATIVE PROGRAM!
About the School
Launched in 1980, the Future Studies Program supports both public and private organizations in improving their planning processes to better forecast and deal with changes in their business environment ... Read More