Participants join the MBA program with personal and professional learning, as well as a number of expectations. As such, the MBA program offers additional training in different fields (eg economics, marketing, finance, accounting, strategy, technology) with opportunities to develop the managerial ethics of the individual, teamwork International and multicultural as well as the creation of new prospects for development.
Objectives of the training (skills, know-how, knowledge)
This course allows the student to:
- Develop knowledge in the field of media (law, sociology, ethics, communication, etc.)
- Understand the threats of the market in which the professional evolves.
- Learning to coordinate and lead a team
- Conduct a media project (TV channel, radio station, newspaper, communication agency, etc.) in its entirety
Conditions for access to training and prerequisites
The MBA in Media Management is primarily open to students holding a Bachelor's degree in social sciences (information and communication sciences, legal sciences, management sciences, economics, architecture and design, etc.) and sciences human.
Since we are the elite of tomorrow, registration is based on a file review and an admission competition. The Admissions Department and the school's teaching team take care of it.
The professional prospects of the MBA in Marketing are multiple and varied, in Tunisia, Europe and all over the world. For exemple:
- President or director of a media company
- Editor-in-chief (of a newspaper, a paper newspaper, a radio program, etc.)
- Director of publication (paper or electronic journal) or director of an antenna (radio or TV)
- Programming Director (radio or TV)
- Director or Head of Production / Post-Production
- Multimedia Project Manager
- Head of Public Relations or Ombudsman
- Head of Press Relations or Director of Communication
- Communication and media consultant or consultant
Perspectives and continuation of studies
The training in "Communication & Media" prepares the students to be operational executives after having had the necessary prerequisites. Thus, the holders of "Communication & Media" can be actors in the sphere of decision-makers.
The major students of their promotion will be able to apply for an inscription in a doctoral school in Tunisia or abroad.
Program taught in: