Participants join the MBA program with personal and professional learning, as well as a number of expectations. As such, the MBA program offers additional training in different fields (eg economics, marketing, finance, accounting, strategy, technology) with opportunities to develop the managerial ethics of the individual, teamwork International and multicultural as well as the creation of new prospects for development.
Objectives of the training (skills, know-how, knowledge)
This course allows the student to:
- Identify and exploit all the knowledge, methodologies, techniques and tools necessary for the practice of the Marketing professions
- Discover different marketing and communication tools
- Learning how to communicate externally or internally
- Understand the threats of the market in which the professional
- Conduct a marketing project in its entirety
Conditions for access to training and prerequisites
The MBA in Marketing is primarily open to students holding a Bachelor's degree in social sciences (information and communication sciences, legal sciences, management sciences, economics, architecture and design, etc.) and humanities.
Since we are the elite of tomorrow, registration is based on a file review and an admission competition. The Admissions Department and the school's teaching team take care of it.
The professional prospects of the MBA in Marketing are multiple and varied, in Tunisia, Europe and all over the world. This course allows the student to:
- Head of Communications / Marketing
- Manager or Director of the Media Promotion Department
- Director of the Public Relations Department
- Communication and Media / Marketing Consultant
- Communication and Media Consultant / Marketing
- International consultant to NGOs
Perspectives and continuation of studies
The MBA "Marketing" course prepares the students to be operational executives after having the necessary prerequisites. Thus, the holders of the MBA "Marketing" can be actors of the sphere of decision makers.
The major students of their promotion will be able to apply for an inscription in a doctoral school in Tunisia or abroad.
About the School
L’Europe de Com; institut du management de la communication de l’Ecole Supérieure Européenne de Tunis, s’affirme comme un formidable réseau ouvert sur la communication avec des partenariats prestigieu ... Read More