For a few years the purchasing function has considerably broadened its influence in the management of companies. It has become essential to consider this function as strategic and to entrust it to specialists. At the end of this course, you will be able to perform supervisory functions such as purchasing manager, sourcing manager, project buyer ...
- A specialization buying guaranteeing a very good professional insertion, especially in medium and large companies;
- Most of the lessons given by professional buyers;
- Co-diploma with the Master E-Purchases and Markets of the University of Franche-Comté;
- Putting into practice what has been achieved through numerous large-scale associative projects.
- Geopolitical and socio-cultural approach to markets
- Cost Analysis / Controlling
- Customs and Clearance Procedures
- Contract law applied to the purchase
- Marketing B to B
- Supply Process
- General policy and strategy
- Advanced Excel Functions
- Information systems applied to procurement
- Purchasing risk management
- Organization of the purchase function
- Strategy / Marketing
- Buying Negotiation
- Purchases of services, intellectual services
- Shopping in the retail sector
- Financing international purchases
- Management of sustainable purchases
- Development of soft skills
This curriculum is offered in classical and alternating training (contract of professionalisation or internship agreement) **
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Open to holders of a BAC + 3 (Bachelor's Degree in Management Science, Management of Sport ...) BAC +4 (Master 1 Sport Management, International Affairs ...).
- Dossier (transcripts, letter of recommendation, cover letter) + interview.
** The opening of the courses in initial or alternate training is conditioned by the number of students enrolled
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 23, 2017