MBA Full Time
Why is it important to study the MBA?
The MBA is designed to develop leaders with management skills and strengthen their students' knowledge in the functional areas of management and its capacity for innovation program. Our MBA is designed for a comprehensive transformation of its students.
full time lasts 15 months with classes Monday through Friday during the hours 6:30 am - 6:00 pm and some Saturdays.
The MBA School of Management at the University of the Andes:
- It is renowned for its academic quality
- its local and international prestige during his 40 years of activity
- we have the Triple Crown, the three international accreditations granted by the World Association of MBA Schools -AMBA-, the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS.
- in Colombia, we are accredited with the highest rating by the CNA.
Our MBA graduates are valued by:
- multinationals and public, private and third sector national organizations.
- They are renowned for their ability to develop entrepreneurial projects
- their leadership skills
- training with a global perspective
- its ability to boost competitive organizations in an environment
Who can study?
The MBA in two categories is aimed at professionals with intellectual and academic abilities that have a large potential to lead competitive, innovative and committed to their country organizations.
For the full-time MBA applicants must have at least three (3) years of professional experience, and a minimum of four (4) years of professional experience for the MBA part time.
Each year the Faculty admits new students for the MBA program, after a rigorous process that seeks to identify leadership potential applicants, professional development, academic excellence, commitment and responsibility.
School of Management admits new students each year for the MBA program after a rigorous process that seeks to identify candidates in key areas such as:
- Leadership potential
- Experience and professional achievements
- Academic excellence
- Development potential
- ethical commitment and social responsibility
The admission process consists of 3 basic steps:
- Admission: Fill out the application form, submit the required documentation and register.
- Examination: Perform the test administered by the Universidad de los Andes PEAP
- Personal interview with the Program Director and / or teachers of the Faculty plant.
Once these three stages, the Selection Committee of the School of Graduate Studies, Faculty of Management analyzes each application individually and decide admission to the program.
The MBA full-time modality has several scholarships lines created with University resources and other donors to provide and facilitate access to quality education offered by the Faculty of Management.
Dual degree programs
According to each convention, these programs allow distribution studies curriculum of the Faculty of Management with another university or institution, achieving academic development and personal training with international and obtaining two diplomas recognized by both the University of Andes as the respective institution.
Another joint degree program is the Global MBA, developed by an alliance of Tulane University (USA), IESA (Venezuela), ITAM (Mexico) and the University of the Andes. In a 18-month period students must take in different countries six (6) courses, each for a week of immersion. Subject to compliance with program requirements, Tulane University awarded the title of Master of Global Management.
Program taught in: