The aim of the program is:
- Acquire the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for the practice of coaching at the enterprise level
- Boosting the executive and business development through the use of techniques in organizational coaching and consulting field.
- Promote development and business leadership, towards a balanced state of self-knowledge and praxis.
With this course the student will acquire advanced training in Business Graduate Executive Coaching. You get the necessary knowledge to develop their professional practice and encourage personal and professional development of executives, commercial, middle managers and executives.
Therefore, from the beginning of the International School of Business Management (ESEM), the great challenge has been to develop an educational model for our programs that combines a close relationship of theory, methodology and practice, fueled by ongoing research .
Persons wishing to pursue the profession of Coach. Persons wishing to incorporate coaching in their professional activity. Entrepreneurs. Executives.
Executives, Managers, Commercial Managers, HR Professionals, Teachers, Psychologists.
The model is characterized by being centered on the participant, in the generation of the skills needed for business practice, and of course in the development of the student to tune into the reality of others own.
The student makes an important personal work as the basis for the acquisition of knowledge and practice of Business Coaching:
- Orientation to negotiation, personal and business alignment.
- I work in personal development.
- interactive and dynamic lessons with multimedia resources.
- Abstracts and virtual campus self-assessments after each module.
- Reflection exercises, writing, reading books on coaching, personal development articles, watch videos or movies, research, teamwork, quizes, development of personal business plan, video forums.
- Practices such as client coaching (with a professional coach), practices such as executive and personal coach and student practice (with a peer coach).
Introduction to Coaching:
- Objectives and Methodology
- The human being and the new challenges of the XXI century
- Origin and philosophy of coaching
- Coaching concept
- Coaching applications
- Complementarity of other professions
- peer Coaching
Personal evolutionary process:
- personal identity
- Auto image
- Auto concept
- Length and conditions
- linear and lateral thinking
- The operative mind
personal and professional leadership:
- Auto leadership
- Setting Goals: 7 Steps of Brain Tracy, Model REM, other models
- Active listening: Model MAC, logic levels, silent types
- right questions
- Open perspectives: mental maps, perception, cognition, beliefs.
- Action plan
- Evaluation of results
- Common mistakes in the practice of coaching
General Binding. The Coach and Client relationship:
- Pactar the relationship
- Establish Rapport
- basic behavioral styles (DISC). Diagnosis, profiles, reprofiling.
- Form and content of the communication process
- Verbal language: interpersonal communication, power of words, distortions of language
- The nonverbal language: nonverbal communication, microgestos
- Language brain: cerebral hemispheres of Ned Hermann
- General objective of the session
- Session structure
- model Grow
- model ICUSF
fundamental theory of coaching / competency models
- Coaching influences
- Currents of coaching
- overall Length
- ICF model competential
- competential model ICPC
Coaching and Neurosciences
- rerebral operation (Cognition, emotions, instinct)
- brain atlas
- synaptic system
Theory of intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence: 4 styles, feelings, emotions and behaviors
- Multiple intelligences
Practices and mentoring Group (group work) based on recordings of Students
Organizational Models and Business Coaching
- Corporate structure
- Scientific management
- Company Organization
- functional companies
Business Leadership Styles
- Introduction to Leadership
- Situational leadership
- visionary leadership
- What is consulting
- Types Consulting
- The needs analysis
- Design and implementation of solutions
Competence models in the Enterprise
- Definition Competition
- Job descriptions
- Dictionary skills
- Selection of candidates
- Evaluation and development plans
- Team concept
- From independence to interdependence
- Management roles and contribution to the team
Toolbox for Business Coaching
- behavioral tools
- Diagnostic Tools leadership
- diagnostic tools equipment
- Evaluation and development tools
- The 4 pillars of the company
- Introduction to Mentoring
- roles associated
- Mentoring program implementation
Business Plan Creation
- Defining the business idea
- Value of my business
- minimum viable product
- test market
- Business plan
Learning to do
- Concept of entrepreneurship
- Innovation and development
- the entrepreneurial profile
- Tools to undertake
Certification and Accreditation
1st year is awarded the title Master in Coaching ESEM and 2nd year MBA degree Executive Business Coaching (own private title)
- International certified by ICU
- To perform the certification exam ICU, you must prove their participation in the program with the title of Master in Coaching ESEM.
- To obtain accreditation and the status of "Professional Coach" the ICPC, the candidate certified by ICU must perform a minimum of 500 hours. coaching with clients, in the 3 years after obtaining certification.
- Accredited by the Spanish Association of Coaching (AEECO)
- Accredited by the Professional Association of Coaching Spain (APCE)
Program taught in: