The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides theoretical and practical training to help graduates gain a better understanding of general business management functions. The MBA degree exposes students to different business fields such as accounting, finance, or marketing with a focus on leadership, planning, business strategy, organizational behavior, and human capital management.
To graduate professional managers and leaders, equipped with applied knowledge and skills of international standards in the field of business administration.
Why Choose Master of Business Administration Program at Dar Al-Hekma University?
- The curriculum was designed by international scholars at Hass School of Business, UC Berkeley.
- The MBA program uniquely combines best practices from the West with the most current and challenging areas in the world of business that are of significance to the Kingdom.
- Courses in the program, which are modular and semester-based ones, are generally taught in the evenings or on weekends. The scheduling of the courses in the program was specially designed to accommodate different busy life schedules that students may have.
- All courses include intensive workshops and training to equip students with outstanding skills of negotiation, communication, leadership, problem-solving and time management, and to enhance their eligibility and employability.
- All MBA courses are taught by a team of an international mix of dedicated, passionate and high-caliber professors who come from diverse, international backgrounds. This element of social, cultural and educational diversity of students and faculty empowers students to thrive locally and internationally.
- The MBA Program welcomes students who are Bachelor’s holders from any field. Having a business administration background is not a prerequisite.
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Investment Banker
- Operations Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Healthcare Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
- Operations Research Analyst
- Business Operations Manager
- Management Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- HR Manager
About the School
Located in the heart of the metropolitan city of Jeddah, Dar Al-Hekma is one of Saudi Arabia's leading teaching and research universities for young women. Since its opening in 1999, Dar Al-Hekma is de ... Read More