Digitalization, globalization, and increased demand for sustainability present companies with challenges today. They need qualified specialists and executives who identify and implement innovative and future-oriented business models.
Your success as a leader depends on how willing you are to take on responsibility and develop new areas. It's about network management and personal growth in the world of work 4.0.
As a graduate, you will be able to:
- Respond precisely to the challenges of global and digital markets, leverage innovation, and lead teams.
- Redefine your business expertise and study the quality of your teaching at one of Germany's top 10 universities.
Practical relevance and leadership development
With the MBA from the University of Applied Sciences Europe, you acquire leadership skills that qualify you for successful endeavors in a complex, digitalized world. Interdisciplinary thinking and work in intercultural settings are the basis of all of our modules. The curriculum involves customer analysis, managing and developing innovations, planning strategies at various levels of the organization, managing resources, managing and leading companies, and staff.
The program is aimed specifically at students from Germany who have not necessarily completed a degree in business administration but are looking for a management position in a company.
Unique combination of online study, virtual classroom, and on-site events
FIBAA, a European agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education says:
"With this program, digital learning reaches a new level of quality."
Non-EU Applicants only:
- EURO 3,000 (EURO three thousand) - The reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. Exception with EU applicants.
- Official translation of the English or German for those documents in a different language.
- Application form
- Secondary School Diploma / Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records. The relevance of your bachelor’s degree subject to the master’s degree program and amount of credits (equivalent to 180 or 240 ECTS credits depending on the master’s program).
- English / German language certificate* or request to waive**
- CV - up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective program)
- Work experience certificate if applicable
- Admission interview (only for applicants who want to study at campus Iserlohn)
=> No online test for the master’s programs.
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 each component)
- TOEFL IBT 72
- TOEFL ITP 500 – 547 (290-300 listening, 280-300 language form, 280-300 reading)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 3
- Cambridge Exam Advanced and Proficiency 162 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE) Grade C
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
- EF SET 51 (only for students appearing with MOI (Medium of Instruction) letter)
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration
- Undertaken at a recognized institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is entirely in English
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying
- The medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested
About the School
Private and state-accredited: The University of Applied Sciences Europe (UE) educates tomorrow's designers and decision-makers in the areas of business, sports, media & event and art & design. ... Read More