The evening MBA program is specifically designed for managers from the public, NGO and private sectors. Such executives will have full-time job responsibilities and cannot afford to attend an advanced management education on a full-time basis. The course is designed to accommodate a mix of professionals with various backgrounds, who manage business entities as well as public servants, members of parliament and entrepreneurs, etc.
Classes run from 5.00pm to 10.00pm for two to three weeks in every two and a half to three months, for a period of two years.
The evening class MBA is offered in the ESAMI member countries in the following venues:- Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mwanza, Tanzania; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda; Lusaka, Zambia; Lilongwe and Blantyre, Malawi; Harare, Zimbabwe; Windhoek and Oshakati, Namibia; Mbabane, Swaziland; Maputo, Mozambique; Mahe, Seychelles.
The total fee for the 2-year degree program is US$ 7,000. Advance payments are made annually or per semester by arrangement. The fees cover tuition and limited materials. It does not include textbooks among other exclusions.
Candidates eligible for Masters programs must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- International recognized full professional qualification. Candidates must have passed ALL qualifying examinations
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
The Candidate must submit an application form with the following:
- Current curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of official transcript
- At least one letter of recommendation from a person who is in a position to judge the candidate's ability
- A non-refundable application processing fee of US$30
All documents accompanying the application must be in English
- GMG09101 General Management
- GMG09102 Leading Change and Restructuring
- HRG09103 Strategic Human Resource Management
- GEG09304 Gender in Management
- CGG09105 Corporate Governance
- EMG09206 Environmental Management for Business
- FAG09107 Financial Accounting
- FAG09108 Corporate Finance
- FAG09109 Management Accounting
- BIG09210 Global Corporate Strategy
- BIG09211 Finance in International Markets
- BIG09212 Global Supply Chain Management
- IBG09313 Innovation and New Business Venture
- MEG09314 Managerial Economics
- MMG09315 Marketing Management
- BLG09316 Business and Company Law
- PAG09417 Policy Analysis
- PMG09417 Project Management
- RMG09419 Research Methods
- RMG09420 Master Thesis