Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
INtel College and the University of Sunderland work in a collaborative partnership to offer a variety of University of Sunderland Programmes right here at INtel College
This information sheet provides a brief of the MBA Programme.
2014 Intakes/Term dates
- 25 Jan 2014 - 18 Apr. 2014
- 17 May 2014 - 9 Aug.2014
- 6 Sept. 2014 - 29 Nov 2014
Provide opportunities for students to develop their management knowledge, competence and problem solving ability, in a manner that will significantly enhance their capability to function as managers at a senior level, within a wide range of commercial and not-for-profit organisations and functions. Provide knowledge of international management and of different cultures; an awareness and understanding of issues that affect organisational effectiveness in different parts of the world and an international perspective on issues of strategic significance.
Develop managers who can improve organisational performance and bring about change within their organisations.
2014 Course Fees & Schedule
- Year 1 Tuition Fee UK 3000 pounds; Local Fee KShs 30,000/-
- Year 2 Tuition Fee UK 3000 pounds; Local Fee KShs 60,000/-
- TOTAL MBA FEE UK 6000 pounds plus local fee of KShs 90,000/-
Subjects of Study
To achieve the award of MBA, students will be required to successfully complete the following 8 units plus a dissertation:
- International Business Environments
- Marketing Management
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Financial Management and Control
- Managing and Leading People
- Operations Management
- Information Management
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Applied Research (Submission of dissertation proposal)
MBA candidates should have a first degree and at least 2 years experience in a senior position. Candidates with Higher National Diplomas may also apply but will be required to have at least 5 years of senior level work experience.
Students with other relevant qualifications and experience will be considered for admission by the University.
Completing the Admission Process
- Complete the Admission form
- Provide 2 passport size photographs
- Provide your CV detailing your qualifications and work experiences
- Provide letter from your supervisor stating your job position and job description
- Provide certified copies of your academic credentials
- Make application fee payment of KShs 2,000/- ( two thousand only) by cash deposit direct to the College account or by cheque payment to INTEL COLLEGE.
- Submit items 1-6 above to the College Administrator
What do my fees provide me with?
Your fee includes a vast number of services such as enrolment on the programme, tuition in each of the subjects, use of the facilities at INtel including use of the computer labs and the internet. The fees also include examinations, forwarding of your assignments, exams to the University, administration services, access to the University on-line library.
Each student will also be provided with an essential textbook as part of the course.
This school offers programs in: