More than 75% of companies require professional profiles with skills and knowledge in the field of business management, capable of making decisions, taking responsibility, working as a team, taking leadership and communicating correctly.
Around 16,000 professionals with this profile were hired last year in Spain. In a study by Mckinsey consultancy, a significant lack of professional skills is detected: 27% of companies in EU countries leave unfilled positions due to lack of professional skills.
For this reason the Full Time MBA of the IMF Business School , providing the necessary knowledge for the development of these skills.
- 580 contact hours and 10 modules accompanied by a final Project.
- Eminently practical and supported in real cases.
- With round tables between students and prominent professionals from the areas involved.
- With exclusive masterclasses to reinforce each of the modules with real experiences of active professionals.
- An intensive Networking program.
- Guaranteed practices in Madrid.
OBJECTIVES OF THE Full-time MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management
The main objective of the Master in Business Administration and Management (MBA) full-time is for the student to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to perform business management functions, promoting real networking between students and teachers. The training contents are based on current practical cases. The necessary technical knowledge is assimilated to exercise decision-making in different areas of the company such as marketing, human resources and the financial department, among others.
The student, also:
- Analyze the foundations of the Strategic Management studying its foundations, competitive analysis of the environment, in order to train you for the formulation, implementation and monitoring of a successful management strategy.
- It will be formed so that, as a manager, it is capable of evaluating the suitability of a commercial strategy, analyzing the marketing plan on which it is based, deciding the most suitable marketing channels, etc. thus guaranteeing the desired results for your company.
- It will acquire the fundamental knowledge for the correct performance of the Operations Management of a company and will be qualified to be able to examine or elaborate a Logistic and Production Plan, as well as for the integration of the control and information systems in said company. .
- You will approach, as a future manager, disciplines specific to the management of Human Resources, giving you the necessary technical resources for the management and coordination of this area in your company.
- It will assimilate the necessary financial knowledge to carry out economic-financial analysis of the company's situation, which allows it to make strategic decisions with guarantees of success.
- You will obtain the necessary knowledge for the direction and management of the different disciplines that allow the correct functioning of a company, dominating the fundamental guidelines of the creation and implementation of each of them.
Methodology and Evaluation
Modality: On-site in Madrid
Duration: 8 months 1 of Project
Start: February 20, 2017
In-Sessions: 4 hours a day from Monday to Friday
Intensive Networking Program
The program consists of 10 modules taught in 580 contact hours, accompanied by a final Project. The training contents are based on current practical cases.
With round tables between students and outstanding professionals from the areas involved, in addition to exclusive master classes to reinforce each of the modules with real experiences of active professionals.
Continuous evaluation as progress is made in the study of this face-to-face MBA. Each module is evaluable through the combination of participation, examination and the development of practical cases.
Likewise, it is necessary to prepare a Final Project, which will be presented to a court upon completion of the Master's Degree.
The final obtaining of the Master's degrees by the University of Nebrija and of the Master by IMF Business School , is subject to the passing of each module and the preparation of the master's thesis.
At the end of this MBA face-to-face you can practice as:
- Director or manager of companies.
- Strategic consultant in the different areas of the company.
- Responsible for business development.
- Director of the commercial, sales or marketing areas.
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Investigator or Asset Management Analyst.
The students have professional opportunities in the main sectors of the economy: finance, retail, tourism, industry, telecommunications, consumption, media, consulting, health, business services, and so on. They are also qualified to perform their work in all functional areas of the company: financial department, HR, marketing, purchasing, etc.
IMF guarantees practices in Madrid for its Full Time MBA students.
Among the companies with which IMF has educational cooperation agreements for training in jobs, include:
Price and Scholarships
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Up to 50% scholarship
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method: Cash (5% discount) / Interest-free installment payment
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More