There is a growing demand for graduates skilled in a range of Information Technologies. In addition, there is worldwide demand for graduates with critical business skills and acumen to fully leverage these technical skills into profitable products and services.
This joint degree provides a path for IT graduates seeking to move into the IT and management area. The objective is to provide theory and practical skills in accounting, financial management, marketing, operations management, e-business technologies, multimedia, programming, networking and software development.
- Prepares students for management responsibilities and career advancement
- Enables students to work more effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Better equips students to use their IT skills to achieve organisation goals
- A relevant curriculum designed to meet the unique business needs
- Formal business and management education that enhances students’ research, report preparation, presentation and people skills
- ICT Advanced Project I
- ICT Project 2: Implementation and Commissioning
- E-Business Technologies
- Enterprise Database Systems - Oracle
- Advanced E-Security
- Data Mining
- The Changing Business Environment
- Economics for a Sustainable World
- Managing Strategic Resources and Operations
- Corporate Responsibility and Governance
- Marketing and Customer Engagement
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Practical or Research Project
- Leading and Managing Organisational Change
Plus two elective subjects
The joint masters program prepares students for a broad range of careers in management, science or as specialist consultants.
- Domestic* S$46,224
- International S$47,936
*Fees apply to all Singapore residents (Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and all pass holders excluding Student's Pass).
Note: All course fees include prevailing 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 10, 2017