Broaden your business and management expertise and open the pathway to managerial roles through this MBA degree.
While taking a global outlook, the program’s content remains connected to Vietnam and to Asia, enabling you to keep up to date with trends in the world’s most economically dynamic region.
In this MBA, you will learn the fundamentals of corporate leadership, people management, business consulting, corporate marketing and financial analysis.
Your journey begins with the Design Thinking for the Business core course, which will transform the way you think about problem-solving and give you the confidence to tackle complex business issues.
The focus on solving real-world problems, such as through projects with industry partners and in gamified simulations, means that you can immediately apply what you learn to your workplace.
In preparing to be a business leader of the future, you will also develop essential soft skills in areas such as teamwork, collaboration, delivering business presentations and creative problem-solving.
Graduates are working in Vietnam and abroad in professional, commercial, industrial, not-for-profit, non-government, public administration and startup organisations. They perform a wide range of roles across numerous industries, including:
- FInance and commerce
- Computing and IT
- Marketing and advertising
- Media and communications
- Trade and imports/exports
- Tourism and hospitality
- Training and education
Students can choose between the standard tuition fee or fixed fee program. Payments are made each semester, on a course-by-course basis.
|Courses||Standard Tuition Fee 2019||-||Fixed Fee 2019 *||-|
|-||VND||Indicative USD fee||VND||Indicative USD fee|
The MBA program consists of 16 courses, including four enabling courses. The four enabling courses attract advanced standing (program credit) so that students will generally only need to complete 12 courses. Tuition fees are based on an expected 12 courses for program completion.
(*)Fixed Fees Program: for first semester students who would like to fix their course tuition fees for a specified period of a Higher Education degree program. The fixed fee program guards against potential fee increases and currency fluctuations.
- RMIT Vietnam has 3 semesters per year, in each semester you enrol into a maximum of 4 courses. The duration of programs is flexible and can be adapted on an individual basis upon enrolment
- Program fees are priced and invoiced in Vietnam Dong (VND) by semester.
- Payment in other currencies will be converted to VND at the exchange rate on that day. Bank transfer is the preferred method of payment.
- The fees in USD are ONLY applicable to those international students who arrange for payment from overseas, as per Circular No. 32/2013/TT-NHNN.
- A bachelor degree in business (or a related discipline)*; or
- A bachelor degree in any discipline* and evidence of a minimum of three years’ full-time equivalent work experience in a management role.
* Entry may be subject to meeting the minimum GPA requirement
If you graduated from a non-business degree, or do not have a GPA score that meets our requirements, or do not hold a bachelor degree but have a minimum of five years’ full-time equivalent work experience, please contact us for pathway solutions.
Note: An interview with the Program Manager or Head of the RMIT Asia Graduate Centre may also be requested.
Successfully complete RMIT English Advanced or one of the following requirements:
- IELTS (Academic) at 6.5+ (no band below 6.0);
- TOEFL iBT 79+ (with a minimum score of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing);
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) at 58+ (no communication band below 50);
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) at 176+ (no band below 169);
- RMIT Bachelor degree or a postgraduate qualification within the past five years;
- A bachelor degree or a postgraduate qualification within the past five years in a specific English-speaking country.
Note: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson and Cambridge results are recognised for two years from the test date. RMIT English results are recognised for one year from the test date.
RMIT Vietnam’s MBA faculty is comprised of dedicated full-time academics and visiting professors with extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors.
We provide a facilitated learning approach with business mentoring support, case studies and work-integrated courses that contextualise your learning. You will work in teams and beneﬁt from the additional insight and understanding that come from interaction with classmates who have similar aspirations but come from a diverse range of disciplinary and personal backgrounds.
Each course consists of 36 hours of class time plus preparation and assignments. Classes are usually a combination of lectures and tutorials.
With flexible delivery modes, opportunities for international study, and courses that integrate seamlessly, our postgraduate programs can be tailored to meet your individual needs. You can choose to study between one and four courses each semester.
Our courses are offered in a variety of delivery modes to suit different needs:
- Day: One 3-hour session every week during business hours
- Evening: One 3-hour session every week during the evening, normally 6 - 9 pm
- Intensive: Four consecutive days, normally Fri-Mon, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Split intensive: Two separate weekends during the semester, normally Sat-Sun 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Online: Entirely online - for select courses only
- Blended: Combination of online and face-to-face with two intensive days, normally Sat-Sun, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Ongoing assessment throughout the program includes assignments, research, case study analysis, group presentations and examinations.
A month after I graduated, I got a job offer at Microsoft through the Microsoft Academic College Hire program. Two years later, I’m now a Partner Development Manager in managing our five biggest partners in Vietnam. The MBA program inspired me with what I do now in the technology industry. It helped me to change my logical thinking. If you want to go further with your career, besides your working experiences, you should invest in upgrading your knowledge and skills.
Vu Pham Minh Tu
Partner Development Manager, Microsoft Vietnam
About the School
RMIT University Vietnam brings a world-class education and globalised study environment to the heart of Asia. We are part of Melbourne-based university RMIT - Australia's biggest tertiary institution ... Read More