MSU Denver's part-time, flexible Master of Business Administration program provides students with an accessible, flexible, high-quality MBA through excellence in teaching, individual attention and hands-on experience at an exceptional value. The AACSB-accredited MBA offers affordable tuition, specialized professional development, and extensive networking opportunities. No thesis required and no prerequisite courses to enroll.
- The College of Business is accredited by AACSB, earned by just 5 percent of the world’s business schools.
- Courses are offered on-campus in the evening with some hybrid and online options.
- Class size will average less than 30 students to ensure personal attention and allow you to network and build community.
- You will gain experience through interaction with business professionals, application-oriented projects and consulting for clients.
- Choose a concentration in high-demand areas of Strategic Business, Business Analytics or Accounting.
- The MSU Denver MBA is a value leader in Colorado with a high-quality program at a reasonable cost.
You will complete 37 semester hours of the MBA degree:
- A one-credit-hour core foundation course,
- 27 semester hours of required core courses,
- Nine semester hours for your concentration.
- Strategic Business Concentration
- Business Analytics Concentration
- Accounting Concentration
Strategic Business Concentration
Completion of the concentration in Strategic Business will give you the skills to analyze company resources, company operations and environmental impacts. You will learn to understand the macro perspective of a company by clearly defining issues facing an organization, analyzing information, determining possible courses of action and implementing an action plan. You will be qualified to lead the strategic planning process, management departments or divisions, and/or serve on executive teams. This concentration is applicable to any company in any industry, government entities, and non-profit organizations.
Business Analytics Concentration
Completion of the concentration in Business Analytics will give you the skills to organize, model, and analyze data and will provide you hands-on experiences in a variety of software platforms. You will be qualified for data analyst roles or data-literate manager roles. Your duties might range from managing data analysts to managing other data-intensive functional areas such as marketing. This high-demand, growing career is needed in industries including but not limited to high tech, telecommunications, sports, education, and healthcare.
Applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in any discipline may apply to the MSU Denver MBA program. All admission decisions will be made by an MBA admissions committee.
Most students are advised to gain two or more years of work experience before applying to the MBA program given that a key part of the experience comes from learning from and networking with fellow students.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2018