Geneva Business School’s MBA programs have been designed to give you the most innovative training for future leadership.
With evening learning that fits into your life, innovative learning methods, personalized mentoring, and unique networking opportunities, you will develop management and problem-solving abilities essential for success in any business endeavor.
Students who complete a Master of International Management at Geneva Business School can go on to study a shortened version of the MBA after gaining three years of working experience.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analysis skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for the implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration
- Location: Geneva Campus
The MBA program is for experienced professionals and requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of a unique business, management, and finance courses that will challenge your assumptions about how business works in the 21st century. It will give you the chance to develop new perspectives and skills, and use new tools to meet those challenges. In addition, you will take courses that specialize in international management and a final project.
The breakdown of the program is as follows:
- 14 core courses (56 ECTS)
- 4 courses in your chosen area of international management (16 ECTS)
- Business project specific to your major which can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (18 ECTS)
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Management Analyst
- Chief Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- International Brand Manager
- Management Consultant
Admission Criteria for MBA Program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field.
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates.
- A 500-word written response to a business case study + interview.
- Some previous business/professional experience.
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID.
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from a current employer (if applicable).
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: CHF3,000 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
- Tuition per semester: CHF12,950 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) (100% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
About the School
Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Taught in numerous campuses around the world, including major European cities such as Geneva, Barcel ... Read More