Our MBA at AUM builds upon the knowledge you will have obtained in your undergraduate studies and practical experience in the industry to take you to a position of leadership. We will give you the right tools and assist you in fostering the analytical and critical mindset needed to understand intimately the inner workings of business and corporate culture, and design and implement expedient solutions. You will also approach your studies in context by observing and experiencing these processes and trends first-hand on the Island of Malta, which has a rapidly burgeoning economy and an international corporate culture.
- Program length: 2 years / 4 semesters.
- Credits needed to earn the degree: 48 US / 96 ECTS credits
- GPA needed to earn the degree: 2.0 or higher
- Marketing Director at a worldwide retail chain.
- Chief Business Strategist at a multinational corporation.
- Profitability Analyst for up-and-coming businesses.
These and many other challenging, satisfying, and lucrative opportunities await you upon graduation.
About the School
The American University of Malta (AUM) is an American-style university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. The degree programs, research ... Read More