This Master of Business program will enable the graduate to acquire a skill set and expertise that may benefit in any business environment as a business leader. It prepares the graduate in the functional areas of business allowing them to develop managerial skills necessary to be effective in a rapidly changing business environment as well as prepares the graduate to solve the greatest business challenges. The program is designed for students with an interest in entering or advancing their careers in business. Graduates will be able to provide strategic perspective to address the complexity of managing an organization. With this qualification, the graduate can look forward to a rewarding career and a challenging and interesting role with great promotional prospects.
The minimum duration to complete this program is 1 year 4 months and the maximum duration is 4 years for conventional study mode.
- Economics for Managers
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managing Organisation
- Strategic Information Technology Management
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Governance, Ethics, and Values
- Operations Management and Strategy
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology
- Competitive Intelligence and Asian Business Strategy
- Project Paper
Academic Entry Requirements
You must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for entry to the UNITAR Master Programme:
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 as accepted by University’s Senate;
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent but not meeting CGPA of 2:50 must have five (5) years of working experience in the related field;
- Through ‘Open Entry’ where candidates have to fulfill these requirements:
- Pass STPM / Matriculation / Diploma or its equivalent;
- Aged at least 35 years old on 1 January in the year of application.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 9, 2018