The Master of Business Administration is the gateway for both technical as well as non-technical professionals with Degrees of any disciplines to enhance their career into any type of managerial position. This programme prepares students with in-depth knowledge along with the analytic skill to meet the challenges of being an effective level business executives.
Some of the highlights from this programmes are:
- Leadership and personal development through experiential wilderness programme
- An immersive learning experience with relevant industry partners
- The benefit of learning from industry experts for an acquaintance to industry challenges and issues
- Learn the application of business theories to real-life practical industry scenarios
- Experience the complexity of the business environment through real-life project attachment and business activities.
Study Location: Main Campus at Mid Valley with visits to floating campus
Total Credits: 44
Faculty: School of Business and Applied Sciences
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.5 and above; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in a relevant field OR
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and Accepted by the University Senate.
English Language Requirements for International Students:
- International English Language Test (IELTS) - overall band 6.5; OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – 570 and above
- * Conditional offer is considered on a case to case basis by the Admissions Committee
Possible Academic Progression:
- Doctorate in Business Administration with local university or colleges
- Doctorate in Philosophy with local university or colleges
Modules for this programme are designed with integration of multiple disciplines and it has a well-balanced mix to meet the combination of all requirements for one to excel as a business executive. They are generally categorized into 4 main type of modules and could be further categorized into 10 different domains.
High Order Thinking Modules
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Capital Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- Business Economics and Global Markets
- Strategic Thinking and Management
- Decision Risk Analysis
- Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Operations and Quality Management
- Research Methodology
- Final Project