The MERITUS UNIVERSITY Master of Business Administration is an industry-relevant program that enables students to develop key skills and knowledge relevant to today’s business environment and demands.
- Leadership and personal development through experiential wilderness program,
- An immersive learning experience with relevant industry partners,
- The benefit of learning from industry experts for acquaintance to industry challenges and issues,
- Learn the application of business theories to real-life practical industry scenarios,
- Experience the complexity of the business environment through real-life project attachment and business activities.
Developing Leaders who can create a difference through innovative thinking
- A rigorous and industry compliant curriculum that provides students with the right knowledge to lead and be part of any organisation.
- A unique learning environment that helps create the necessary attitude and life skills to succeed in today’s complex business environment.
- Access to industry captains bridges academia and practice allowing graduates to be productive almost immediately.
- Immersive learning and effective teaching methodologies enable students to apply theoretical knowledge to the real-life industry environment.
- A wide network of industry partners allowing graduates the opportunity to seek employment upon graduation and be instantly productive.
- Social entrepreneurship and industry research allows students to apply their learning to real-life projects established with our industry partners.
Students who wish to apply for this programme must first meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and accepted by the MERITUS UNIVERSITY Senate
English Language Requirements for International Students:
- International English Language Test (IELTS) - overall band 6.5; OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – 570 and above
* Conditional offer is considered on case to case basis by the Admissions Committee
- Business Economics and Global Markets
- Consumer Behaviour
- Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Decision Risk Analysis
- Final Project
- Operations and Quality Management
- Organisational Behaviour & Leadership
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Human Capital Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Thinking and Managemen
Job Opportunities and Placements
MERITUS UNIVERSITY has established a number of industry collaboration through the Halim Mazmin Group with some of the leading organisations in Malaysia as well as around the region. MBA students will have the opportunity to conduct their project work with these companies or potentially even work for these companies when they graduate.
About the School
As a niche university, MERITUS' unique approach to education is to offer a practical and effective blend of traditional, modern and experiential learning to ensure success.