MAHSA University’s Master of Business Administration in Hospital Management has all the assets of its MBA, only with the added understanding of the specifics of Hospital Management. While it qualifies graduates for the particular industry or hospital management, it also prepares students for administrative positions in other areas of commerce.
Running over 1.5 years, this postgraduate degree programme will encompass MBA subjects such as management accounting, strategic and corporate management, financial management, operations management and the like. Students will also become familiar with specifics such as operations management, quality management, purchase management and inventory control, and ethics, laws, and healthcare.
This MBA will yield graduates who have not only been furnished with the ability to lead in the industry but also have the edge to take the helm of any business organization, anywhere in the world.
- Marketing Management MBA 6033
- Management & Cost Accounting MBA 6063
- Business Informatics MBA 6043
- Financial Management MBA 6053
- Managerial Economics MBA 6073
- Organizational Behaviour MBA 6013
- Human Resource Management MBA 6023
- Managerial Statistics MBA 6083
- Business Research Methods MBA 6093
- Strategic Management MBA 6014
- Introduction to Finance
- Small Business Management MBA 6213
- Change Management MBA 6223
- Project Management MBA 6233
- International Business MBA 6243
- Corporate Communications MBA 6253
- Strategic Financial Analysis MBA 6263
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum GPA 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification as accepted by the Senate of MAHSA University
- Bachelor’s degree with GPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification can be accepted subject to a minimum 5 years working experience in relevant field
- Chief Executive Officer
- Corporate Manager
- Corporate Director
- General Manager
- Corporate Consultant
- Awarded by MAHSA University: The Master of Business Administration is awarded by MAHSA University
- Quality: The Master of Business Administration is an accredited programme, combining theoretical knowledge and hands-on application to ensure relevancy and quality of the programme.
- Industry Linkages: Candidates in the Master of Business Administration are given opportunities to interact and engage with professors and industry leaders from a host of industries. These invaluable networking opportunities give insight into these industries and present avenues for greater sharing of knowledge.
- Affordable: Tuition fees for the Master of Business Administration are kept at an affordable level, to ensure there are little barriers to a good quality education.
- International Faculty: With lecturers and students from 56 different nationalities, the Master of Business Administration students gain a rich appreciation of different cultures and values.
- Internship with Industry Partners: Students of the Master of Business Administration gain work experience as part of their programme. This invaluable experience gives our students an edge in employment and help them make good contacts within the industry
- Recognition: The Master of Business Administration is approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
Program taught in: