Master of Business Administration
Arden University Berlin’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) course gives you the advanced leadership skills and business acumen needed to enter positions at senior management levels.
While studying this full-time course, you will spend eight hours per week in scheduled lessons at Arden University’s Berlin campus, with the remaining 25.5 study hours taking place online via Arden’s online study portal, ilearn. This flexible study schedule means you’ll be able to take up part-time employment while studying in Berlin, as well as being able to apply for an 18-month work-residency permit to remain in Germany after you graduate.
During the course, you’ll learn the latest management and leadership practices from academics who possess a wealth of real-world industry experience, covering essential management functions such as leadership, marketing, human resource management, finance, and more. You also have the option to get certified in Salesforce Technology, the world’s #1 CRM system, at no extra cost.
Arden University Berlin’s MBA programme will provide you with a wealth of knowledge and expertise, making you a highly sought after candidate on the job market.
Who is the programme for?
If you aspire to become a specialist in your chosen field and excel as a senior manager and business leader in any type of organisation, the programme will provide you with the relevant skillset and practical know-how necessary to achieve your ambitions.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% of the graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% of the students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
After completing your MBA you will have the skills and knowledge required to move into senior management roles across a wide range of industries. Graduates of this MBA degree programme in Berlin will be prepared for rewarding careers, including:
- Marketing Manager
- Management Analyst
- HR Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Senior Management Consultant
Payment plans available:
Arden University Berlin offers payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
- Personal & Business Transformation
- Ethical Leadership
- Managing within a Competitive Environment
- Leading Transitions
- Implementing Strategy
- Sustaining the Business
- Research Project
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% or above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, the degree should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
- Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years of professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
- We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
Awarding Body / Certified by
- Arden University
About the School
Here at Arden, Study center Berlin. we are 100 percent committed to providing high-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors. At Arden University, ... Read More