Why choose the Master of Business Administration at Ilia State University?
- Ilia State University Faculty of Management, Technology, and Education is the No 1 study destination of Georgian freshmen since 2015.
- Internship possibilities in various public entities and private enterprises.
- Students become experts in the strategic management of a company.
- Ilia State University offers modern facilities, an excellent library, and a vibrant student life.
- Our students have an opportunity to spend an exchange semester in more than 30 European universities within the Erasmus + program.
The aim of the Master’s Program in Business Administration is to prepare professionals who can operate within the rapidly changing international business environment; is competitive on local as well as global markets. Having acquired profound and comprehensive theoretical, empirical and practical knowledge in management, a graduate will be able to act as a reliable, independent expert in the process of devising the strategy of a company/organization, its evaluation, and development; identify problems using decision-making instruments and to solve them effectively; become an effective member of a team of an organization/company; to get effectively involved/cooperate in a multidisciplinary environment based on the strategy of a company/organization; participate in professional and academic debates and advocate for a strategy/ decisions of a company.
Program Duration is 4 Semesters (120 credits).
Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Successful completion of bachelor studies
- Minimum one-year work experience
- English-language proficiency
- Intake for Autumn Semester: 10 August
- Intake for Spring Semester: 30 November
For more information, please visit us @ https://iliauni.edu.ge/en/international
About the School
Ilia State University was founded in 2006, as a result of the unification of 6 different academic institutes with long and varied histories. Currently, Ilia State University is one of the leading rese ... Read More