Ranked number one for student satisfaction in the latest Financial Review BOSS Rankings, the Bond MBA is built on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship. Designed by internationally renowned educators, the program features our unique three-day leadership orientation at a mountain retreat, a range of flexible delivery options, and one of the most internationally diverse cohorts in Australia.
Bond’s MBA program focuses on creating a cohort of students drawn from diverse backgrounds and cultures. The entry criteria are listed below:
- A quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution
- Minimum three years professional work experience
- Detailed curriculum vitae documenting work experience
- Two references, one of which must be work-related
If you do not strictly meet the above entry requirements a GMAT (score 580) and an interview may be required.
Core Subjects (11)
- MBA Orientation
- Accounting Principles
- Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Business in the Global Economy
- Management Accounting & Strategy
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Managing People
- Marketing Management
- Statistical Methods for Business
You must complete approved business elective subjects.
MBA (SPECIALISATION) CRICOS Course Code 065679D
You can add a specialisation to your MBA by completing an additional semester in one of the following disciplines:
- Data Analytics
You can study full time or part time by choosing the following delivery options:
- Part-time options (study one, two, three or four subjects per semester)
- Evening classes (choose selected from hours classes)
- Intensive classes (study selected classes over two Friday-Sunday intensive weekends)
*Not available for international student visa holders. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MBA experience is designed to be transformational, both professionally and personally. Most graduates strike out into entrepreneurial ventures, move into new industries, or return to their previous industries at higher management levels.
Popular combined degrees include:
- MBA / Master of Accounting (CRICOS Course Code: 088913J)
- MBA / Master of Finance (CRICOS Course Code: 085653D)
- MBA / Master of Project Management (CRICOS Course Code: 085563F)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 30, 2017