- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Graduate (any stream)
Master of Business Administration (Sports Management) offers an intensive, hands-on approach in obtaining the necessary skills to thrive in the sports world. This course provides advanced knowledge in Sports Management and also gives considerable practical experience, which allows students to have a competitive edge in the job market.
The course has been designed with the perfect blend of theoretical and practical concepts. It allows students to explore a range of dynamic career opportunities available in the sports industry including the public, nonprofit and commercial sectors.
Practical experience will enable students to have a deeper understanding of the theoretical concepts they will learn in the classroom. We offer diverse opportunities to our students in the areas of Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations, Finance, Law, etc. related to the Sports Industry. The actual work experience allows students to develop technical skills, confidence and a chance to network with professionals of the industry.
- 1.1. Fundamentals of Sports & New Age Dynamics
- 1.2 Management of Sports Leagues & Teams
- 1.3 Sports Facilities Planning & Management
- 1.4 Leadership Principles in Sports
- 1.5 Sports Equipment & Technology Management
- 1.6 Basics of Practical Sports Management - I
- 2.1 Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- 2.2 Sports Funding & Financial Management
- 2.3 Sports Media, Broadcasting & Journalism
- 2.4 PR, Sponsorship & Advertising in Sports
- 2.5 Sports Event Management
- 2.6 Basics of Practical Sports Management - II
Semester - III
- 3.1 Media Management
- 3.2 Ethics & Governance
- 3.3 Sports Law & Risk Management
- 3.4 Global Sports Tourism
- 3.5 Sports Health & Nutrition
- 3.6 Professional Industry Engagement (Practical Training)
- 4.1 Tourism Marketing
- 4.2 Sports Psychology
- 4.3 International Sports Management
- 4.4 Entrepreneurship & Project Management
- 4.5 Sports Training & Tactics
- 4.6 Final Project Report
"NASM Academy of Sports Management", is not a 'University' and 'not affiliated to a university' and hence, is not empowered to conduct any degree courses or admit the students for the same.
About the School
Established as a Management Education Insitute, the NEST academy was conceptualized in the year 2000. Over a span of almost two decades, the institute has grown to be recognized as a leading name if t ... Read More