Prepare yourself for a management career at the forefront of sales and marketing
Designed for professionals who wish to progress their career in Sales & Marketing.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Sales & Marketing is designed for professionals who wish to progress their careers in sales & Marketing. The program builds managers who master the marketing and sales process: how to design successful sales & marketing strategies? How to effectively address marketing and sales decisions? How to implement different sales & marketing tools?
- Enhancing your knowledge and skills to address modern marketing challenges;
- Developing successful marketing and sales strategies and plans;
- Gaining a “hands-on” sales experience;
- Mastering marketing and sales tools and techniques;
- Learning from an academically and professionally qualified faculty body;
- Developing networking opportunities in the international market.
The program builds managers who master the marketing and sales process. Areas such as how to design successful sales and marketing strategies and how to effectively address marketing and sales decisions are discussed. Finally, the implementation of different sales and marketing tools are studied in the program.
The Master of Business Administration in Sales and Marketing (MBA-SM) is comprised of 14 courses taken over one year.
- ECO 607 – Global Economics
- MKG 612 – Sales Strategies
- MKG 615 – Consumer and Market Insight
- MGT 605 – Strategic Supply Chain Management
- NEG 615 – International Negotiations
- MGT 610 – Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
- COM 630 – Digital Communication and Marketing
- FIN 510 – Corporate Finance
- MGT 666 – Small Business Management
- MKG 620 – Sales Management
- MKG 667 – International Marketing
- MGT 645 – Corporate Governance
- MGT 650 – Digital Transformation
- MKG 698 – Sales and Marketing (Capstone Course)
- A completed application form (should include your Motivation letter)
- Official Undergraduate Transcript (certified translation in English) (Minimum GPA recommended 2.7 or above on the scale of 0-4)
- Official Undergraduate Diploma (certified translation in English)
- Non-refundable application fee of CHF 150.- or € 140.- or USD 150.-
- English proficiency test: either TOEFL (minimum score 80), IELTS (minimum score 6.0) or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). IUG institutional code number for the TOEFL is 0130;
- Curriculum Vitae stating any relevant professional work experience;
- Letter of reference from an employer or a professor;
- Copy of valid passport;
- Two passport size photos.
The following additional requirements apply to MBA program candidates:
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0
- At least 2 years of work experience is recommended
About the School
Ranked among the top ten business schools in Switzerland, the International University in Geneva (IUG) is an accredited academic institution specializing in business education.