This degree is designed for graduates wishing to start, or further develop, careers in marketing. It explores the principles, theoretical concepts and practice of marketing within the context of business and management and will focus on developing academic and applied skills in Marketing including advertising, brand management and loyalty, customer service, public relations and market research.
The programme will also develop students’ knowledge and skills across a broader range of business and management subjects, including organisations, their management and the changing external environment in which they operate and develop students’ ability to take a strategic overview of business and organisational issues.
An important objective is to provide relevant analytical training in the latest strategic, managerial and industrial developments in Marketing both the public and private sectors. We look at marketing at local, national and global levels developing skills in strategic analysis, problem-solving and decision making.
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded the Master of Business Administration in International Marketing from Bangor University, UK.
- Organisations and People (15 credits)
- Marketing Strategy (15 credits)
- International Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Management Research (15 credits)
- Finance for Managers (15 credits)
- International Marketing Communication (15 credits)
- Consumer Behaviour in a Global & Digital World (15 credits)
- International Marketing (15 credits)
- Applied Business Projects (60 credits)
- All applicants must be of age 21 and above
- At least a Lower Second Class Honours degree or higher
- Equivalent overseas qualification and grade
- A suitable professional qualification and practical experience may be accepted on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirement
If English is not the first language, applicants are required to meet one of the following requirements:
- IELTS: 6.0 (with no individual score lower than 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT: 97 (Listening 21, Reading 22, Speaking 23 & Writing 21)T
- Pearson PTE 56 (with no score lower than 51)
- Cambridge English: Advanced 169 (with no score lower than 162)
- MDIS Professional Certificate in English