The Master in International Management launched in September 2008 by the University of Rennes1’s Graduate School of Management (IGR-IAE Rennes) is specifically aimed at English-speaking students with a 4-year Bachelor's degree.
The specificity of the program is to combine intensive French language courses with a comprehensive academic program in Management taught exclusively in English.
The main aim of the course is to provide students with the essential skills necessary to pursue a career as an International Business Executive.
The Master's program develops students' capabilities to succeed in a dynamic global business environment within international companies.
Tailor-made for future managers, the program arms students with a panorama of up-to-date and indispensable «hard» and «soft» skills in International Management, which will help them incorporate the main steps of the companies' internationalization, by emphasizing on the interdependence of strategic, cultural, commercial, legal, financial and managerial issues.
- TU 1: Strategy and Innovation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Human Ressources Management
- TU 2: Project Management
- European Legislation
- Project Management
- TU 3: Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Management
- TU 4: Strategy
- TU 5: Marketing
- TU 6: Industrial & Logistics Management
- Industrial & Logistics
- TU 7: Financial Management
- Financial Management
- French as a foreign language
- TU 8: Management Control
- Management Control
- TU 9: International Finance
- International Finance
- TU 10: Legal and Fiscal Framework
- Legal and Fiscal Framework
- TU 11: Internationalization and Management - 5 PARTS
- International Marketing
- Issues of Internationalization
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Doing business in North America
- Internationalization and Management
- TU 12: Intercultural Management
- Intercultural Management
- TU 13: Management Game
- Management Game
- TU 14: Internship with report
- French as a Foreign Language
© Franck Boisselier
How to apply
Admission requirements and procedure
Students apply via an online application system. Students who contact us via Masterstudies.com or directly by email will be notified as soon as the application server opens.
Before starting your online application, please prepare the following documents. You can upload your attachments in PDF and JPEG format up to 2 MB per attachment:
- Motivation letter, written in English explaining the reasons why you are applying to the program;
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- Certified copy of the Bachelor's degree (4-year Bachelor’s) and relating certified transcripts;
- Evidence of English language proficiency. The language test in English is not mandatory if you are a Native English speaker or if you studied in English at a University level. Non-English native speakers must submit official international scores of one of the following tests:
- TOEFL: 550 minimum paper test (80 IBT);
- TOEIC: 750 or above;
- IELTS: overall band score of 6 for Academic version;
- Proof of prior Higher Education in English speaking country (GPA of 2-4 scale).
- Passport-sized photo;
- Photocopy of passport or "carte de séjour" if applicable;
- Certified translation in French or in English of birth certificate (if this document is not available when you apply, you can upload your passport again, bearing in mind that the birth certificate will be necessary for various administrative matters upon your arrival in France).
For any question or difficulty, please contact: email@example.com
Campus France procedure
If you reside in one of the countries listed below, you will also have to apply for admission via the official government’s website for foreign students: www.campusfrance.org
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haïti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Both the direct application to IGR-IAE RENNES and the Campus France procedure should be conducted in parallel. If you need help with the application process, please contact your local French embassy or Campus France office for advice and guidance.
If your country is not listed here, you will only have to apply online.
About the School
The school is part of the University of Rennes 1, located in Brittany, in the Western part of France. Founded in 1956, IGR-IAE Rennes is a founding member of the national network of University Busines ... Read More