The 12-month, 36-credit MBA in International Business at Salem International University prepares you to pursue advanced business roles in international businesses, NGOs, and government agencies. After graduation, you should be a competent and effective business problem-solver who can:
- Create cohesive corporate cultures through the use of effective training, management, and deployment of technological resources.
- Guide business activities with knowledge of national and international regulations.
- Adapt marketing strategies and messaging for international audiences.
- Understand how to align large or geographically disparate teams with business goals worldwide.
About this Program
This program prepares students for career paths and duties as:
- Global Business Systems Manager – Prepare and lead detailed business plans for the development of technologies and services.
- Import/Export Manager- oversees the import/export process and ensures compliance with applicable laws and policies.
- Project Team Leader – Lead research and development teams that produce new products, processes, or designs.
- General Manager – Oversee all aspects of business management.
- Line/Staff Manager – Hire, assign, and supervise staff
Salem offers accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs of study with continuous enrollment via distance education or on ground at our Salem, West Virginia campus. Courses are delivered in a monthly format (4-weeks) and completed on ground, online, or through a blended approach that uses both delivery methods. Online courses are structured to work within the constraints of full-time employment, allowing you to earn your degree with minimum disruption to your busy schedule. Traditional on ground programs of study are available for campus residents and commuter students.
- BUS600 Organizational Behavior, Leadership, and Ethics
- BUS640 International Law and Public Policy
- BUS650 Global Business Operations
- BUS660 Management Utilization of Technology
- BUS670 Global Challenges of Communications and Human Resources Management
Admission to Salem is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability/disability. Anyone wishing to attend Salem can obtain the necessary application from the Office of Admissions or online from our website at www.salemu.edu. The completed application should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the earliest possible date. A nonrefundable application fee is required of all applicants. The University admits students on a rolling, monthly start basis. Acceptance is within the discretion of Salem International University; some programs have additional admissions requirements.