- Credits: 36 credits
- Program Length: 20 months
- Start Dates: Rolling admissions
- Instructional Method: Hybrid (on campus and online)
Build your creativity, ethical decision making, communication, teamwork, critical reasoning, and emotional intelligence competencies with immediate payback in the workplace.
The Felician University Master of Business Administration in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership is designed to provide students with not only business content knowledge but also leadership skills for the 21st century, resulting in the ability to make better business decisions and work with diverse teams to achieve results. Advanced coursework includes scholarly and practical project work culminating in a real-life capstone experience and portfolio. Our program builds critical thinkers who dig deeper and question the how and the why. Most importantly, our commitment to ethical decision making is unique – our curriculum provides students with the framework for ethical strength in decision making and performance in the workplace.
Why our MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership Program?
- Accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- Participation in a cohort where students share work experiences and learn about working in a team environment.
- Annual Symposium with keynote speakers
- Optional one-week study abroad program in Dublin, Ireland
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
- The convenience of a schedule of courses that meet one night a week for eight weeks.
- The focused curriculum allows working adults to complete their MBA while advancing in their career.
In addition to a completed admissions application, the following are required:
- Graduation from an accredited baccalaureate program
- Official transcripts of past collegiate work including post-baccalaureate work
- Personal statement
Note: GMAT scores may be requested from students if some application requirements are not sufficient to make an admission decision.
Program Objectives and Outcomes
Upon completion of the MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership program, students will learn to develop and demonstrate:
- Critical reasoning through the ability to develop a composition of knowledge, skills, and dispositions to recognize the existence of problems and facilitate problem-solving.
- Creativity through demonstration of the synthesis of prior knowledge and skills to create new perspectives and patterns in idea development and problem-solving approaches.
- Necessary skills to apply multiple tools of management science necessary for good decision making.
- Ethical decision-making through demonstration of a love for learning and the Franciscan values and consideration of moral and philosophical ethical issues when making business decisions to achieve individual and organizational responsibilities in a business context.
Program taught in: