The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a high-quality generalist management degree. It is an ideal postgraduate program for any individual seeking to gain a greater depth and understanding of the core functions of management and business administration. It is designed to develop the skills, knowledge and competencies of managers and future managers who conduct business locally and internationally.
The composition of the MBA provides a wealth of valuable grounding for managers. Emphasis is placed on functional and applied skills, complemented by cultural studies designed to enable managers to act sensitively, appropriately and effectively in the international business environment. With a mix of theory and practice throughout the program, the MBA is relevant and immediately applicable to your workplace.
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is designed to set the foundation of knowledge and skills in the core competencies of business and management. The certificate is the perfect introduction to gaining an understanding of the workings of the management and the business arenas.
- Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline.
- Applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent resident visas must be made via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- Applicants who have undertaken studies overseas may have to provide proof of proficiency in English. Local and International applicants who are applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) will find details of minimum English proficiency requirements and acceptable proof on the UAC website. Local applicants applying directly to the University should also use the information provided on the UAC website. http://www.uac.edu.au
- International applicants must apply directly to Western Sydney University via the International Office.
- International students applying to The University through the International Office can find details of minimum English proficiency requirements and acceptable proof on their website.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 9, 2017