The Cameron School of Business (CSB) helps students reach success with flexible programs. We accommodate working professionals with our class offerings. The small class environment coupled with access to Houston’s business community provides a unique liberal arts focus.
Cameron School of Business MBA graduates benefits from considerable career advantages including employment opportunities in an increasingly competitive global business environment.
The Cameron MBA Advantage
- Accommodating to career professionals in a variety of areas including business, healthcare, industry, education, government, financial services and nonprofit organizations
- 16:1 student to faculty ratio assures small classes and individual attention
- Flexible options that fit your needs
- Traditional MBA
- Evening MBA
- Saturday MBA
- Nine concentrations:
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Health Care Administration in conjunction with Texas Woman’s University
- Compressed track allows students with non-business degrees to enter the MBA program without waiting for the traditional semester to begin
- Bridge to Business Program for non-business undergrads provides the necessary foundations in accounting, statistics, finance, microeconomics, macroeconomics, management, marketing and business law
The Cameron School of Business has achieved accreditation of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the ultimate elite accrediting body in business education worldwide.
All applicants are required to submit an online application, official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable), a current resume, and three official letters of recommendation. An application fee is also required at the time of application submission. The fee will be waived if you have attended an Open House hosted by Cameron School of Business.
A GMAT/GRE score may be required unless the applicant meets certain criteria based on an evaluation of academic performance and work experience. Applicants with a graduate degree will not be required to submit a GMAT/GRE score.
International applicants must also submit the following:
- Proof of English proficiency: International applicants (except those who are from countries where English is the only official language, those who have earned degrees from regionally-accredited U.S. institutions, or those who have earned degrees in countries where English is the official language of instruction) are required to submit proof of English proficiency. The University of St. Thomas prefers the following services for determining English proficiency:
- Minimum score for IELTS – 6.5
- Minimum score for TOEFL IBT - 79
- English Language Center, Houston, TX Level 112
- Minimum score for PTE Academic-53
- International applicants must have all transcripts and diplomas evaluated by an accredited evaluation agency. Preferred evaluation services are SDR Educational Consultants, World Education Services (WES), and Spantran. Reports must include course-by-course evaluations and grade point average equivalents.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 29, 2017